Dynadot

discuss Should we chase Web4 domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Leo2k

Established Member
Impact
While Web3 completion will take years, Many of the EMD Web4 names are already taken (and so does Web5/6/..)
Should we chase the available brandable / profitable domain names or is it not the right time & better wait for few years?

Are you buying / holding Web4 domain names?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

picture a bandwagon going down the road that's already full of web3/4/5/6/7 trend seekers...
then envision all the other domainers standing along this road waiting to pile on.

now, if you are chasing that bandwagon, then that means you're behind everybody else who just went by.

at least that's how i see it

imo....

•••
Does anyone even know what Web4 is LOL?...I don't even know and I'm really smart and clever too!!!

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
Don't waste your money, if you got early the best versions good, if not move on, this are just numbers.
What now? Imagine web 10 is out in the future, I doubt this crap will be interesting, concentrate on what brand can be used that it will never end as a limited number.
In my opinion all this web3 sites which pop up everyday, to me this are the same crooks who sell the same services under different envelope, times are changing and they are changing with it, rebranding, renaming only to gather more attention and get rich on sheeples back.
If a company is offering incredible services then the name is not of a big importance, but I do agree one must have a great name and offer great services, everything else is dust in my eyes.
Although if most are a bunch of sheeple who follow temporary trends, then they deserve to be used and get rich on their backs.
So if a company today uses w3, w4 etc in their domain name, in the future people will see them as some old iPhone 3g or 4g, one has to skip such mistake and brand as a never ending brand that will always be a trend no matter what web version is invented.
IMO

Last edited:
•••
Don't waste your money, if you got early the best versions good, if not move on, this are just numbers.

So if a company today uses w3, w4 etc in their domain name, in the future people will see them as some old iPhone 3g or 4g, one has to skip such mistake and brand as a never ending brand that will always be a trend no matter what web version is invented.
IMO
So true. Yep. I would better skip it.

•••
I'm not buying / holding any Web4 domain names.

2023 🎄
New Year out forth new roads to success and provides you with opportunities to give wings to your unfulfilled desires. Make your dreams come true with the rise of another beautiful year.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back