IT.COM

status-duplicate Should NamePros Index the domain auctions and sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you want the Domain Auctions or sales to be Indexed on NP

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

CakeCode

Top Member
Impact
NamePros is definitely a great platform to trade names but it is certainly effecting some users when they try to re-sell the domain names. All the domains names which are posted on NamePro's sales thread are indexed and available over the internet hence effecting the sales.

As informed by one of the user it really hurts if your $xxxxx sale is effected by a thread on NamePros.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/xx-xxx-sale-held-up-due-to-np-thread.1048353/#post-6420221

Hence I would like to bring it to the attention of the NP managent to re-consider the indexing of domain sales on NP.

Fellow nper's please share your input

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please turn of Indexing and save fellow Domainers at least the Domainers who trade on NP.

•••
if they post as "make offer" via pm, then who will know the sold price?

i'd rather they change other more important policies

imo...

•••
Please turn of Indexing and save fellow Domainers at least the Domainers who trade on NP.

If able to be done, will it be?

•••
I'm strongly against this. Big NO from me

•••
I'm not big on auctions here, but I can't see how indexing can help fellow domainers.

•••
it is trully double edge knife so i will stay abstain for this

•••
Apprisal section shouldn't be indexed either.

I've had a couple apprisals on my domains in the past, after I've got them, removed the title and completely edited the post to remove all trace and so doesn't potenitally work against you in negotiations when you try sell the domain.

Forever on Google though even after edit.

•••
I think it was pretty clear from all the similar threads from the past that NP wants to keep it the way it is

•••
i see mikeman buy domain for low xxx and sell for high xxxxx
and buyer no problem with that.
some testimonials say, its cheap.....

if buyer really need that domain, he dont care with privious sale

Last edited:
•••
i see mikeman buy domain for low xxx and sell for high xxxxx
and buyer no problem with that.
some testimonials say, its cheap.....

if buyer really need that domain, he dont care with privious sale

Probably you forgot the fact that he posts about those sales after the domains are sold not before that and ... no where else you will find these domains with the purchase info before the sale .. and I am still curious to know who are the buyers for his domains as some of those sales are unbelievable

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back