Domain Empire

offers Should I take this "final" offer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bruce Wayne

The Dark KnightEstablished Member
Impact
u n a n i m o u s . n e t

Original asking price: $1,200
Godaddy Appraisal: $1,400
Initial offer from potential buyer: $350
Counter: $700 plus buyer cover fees.
FINAL OFFER FROM POTENTIAL BUYER: $499 (plus cover fees)

Advice?

As an FYI... u n a n i m o u s . o r g sold by someone for $688.

Thanks for your input.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would take it. Its a .net , not sure how many other people are gonna come along and offer $500 for a word like that with a TLD like that.

If you paid $x I would go for it. If you paid more, let us know.

•••
•••
•••
The vote looks unanimous (pun intended). Thank you for your advice. I have accepted the offer.

•••
The vote looks unanimous (pun intended). Thank you for your advice. I have accepted the offer.
Now take that money and go out and buy 500 really bad domains for $1 each on Namecheap. :-P

•••
Now take that money and go out and buy 500 really bad domains for $1 each on Namecheap. :-P
Ha-Ha! lol. BTW, in response to your original post I had personally owned the domain name for 18 years. So I got it direct from registrar. But 18 years of renewal fees does add up!

Headed to NameCheap!!! j/k

•••
But 18 years of renewal fees does add up!
Ouch, but if this is the best you got in 18 years then its ok. However it does give a lesson about "dictionary domaining" with TLD's other than .com.

Regardless, bravo !

•••
Sweet!

*standing ovation*

•••
While your original asking (and counter) were totally reasonable, if you feel it really is a final offer I would probably take it as it is a nice word but not a huge number of potential users imho, so you might need to wait for another good offer. The average .net in 2018 has gone for $972 on NameBio. I can't calculate median for all, but if you look at last month the median is $242. Now your word is better than more than half, but I think the 'final' offer is not completely out of range of reasonable (although in my opinion low).

Edit: Oh as I was researching this I see that you have accepted it. Congratulations!

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you everyone for your excellent and UNANIMOUS answers. I have accepted the offer. I really appreciate everyone's input. I'm new to this community and really appreciate the supportive answers, ideas, and comments.

•••
Congrats and welcome to NamePros Bruce, I'm Batman :D
Thank you everyone for your excellent and UNANIMOUS answers. I have accepted the offer. I really appreciate everyone's input. I'm new to this community and really appreciate the supportive answers, ideas, and comments.

•••
•••
It seems even after the OP said twice that he already took the offer, some still give their opinions. Congrats on the sale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back