NameSilo

advice Should I park or not?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LucidDomains

LucidDomains.comTop Member
Impact
Firstly my domains are all VR related and I expect traffic to surge next year. However at the moment there is only a trickle of traffic hitting each one. Most of which I expect are probably other domainers and late investors/speculators.

I also know that parking domains is not good if you get hit with a UDRP later.

Should I not bother with it till next year or not at all?

I'm sure sales happen quicker if the user is taken straight to a buy it now lander rather than jumping through parking pages.

I'm in two minds, any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i find a parked page with a GOOD sales banner is about same as sales lander.

plus gives you ability to have nice stats all in one place.

plus if your lucky, it'll give you $20 a year in revenue ;)

I tried many parking companies, and iterms of easy of use and a really good fully modifiable sales banner clear on top of page, my winner is PARKING CREW.

if u go with a sales lander only then be aware of commission fees and someone else handling your sales. for better or worse. such as DNS company, or others.

aside from this, u can always get yourself a free weebly account, create single lander page wit your contact info, and forward all yuor domaisn to it. weebly even let's you forward with masking so visitors actually see the forsale domain in address bar. which is nice (I know u can't' do that with google sites).

hope this helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back