Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chatzo102

Restricted (Market)
Impact
Short.Win Premium Monetized URL Shortener
Short.win is a website with a great potential where you can earn.

Earn money by starting your own monetized link shortening service, just like no_url_shorteners(adf ly adfly) clone, ouo.io(ouo io ouoio) clone, linkshrink.net clone or shorte.st clone! Allow members to shorten links & earn money, and keep a share of the profit. AdLinkFly includes a complete publisher and advertiser system, campaigns, referrals, withdrawals, API, translation ready, PayPal, Payza, Skrill, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Money Wallet & Bank Transfer integration, reCAPTCHA integration and much more!

The website has only 2 months since it's open, and has many visits.

Also people who have placed ads have also made two payments.

Domain is registered on godaddy Registered On 2016-09-07, But we have started 22 days you can see most of the traffic is organic by google and by the people who constantly link.So this is a similar website like no_url_shorteners.

Why I sell?

I sell because I want to create a website for drop shipping.

You can see the web data in photos from google analytics and see alexa rank.Also you can see fatures for this website.

Domain is very easy to remember, the website has an enormously great potential if you advertise it on facebook or youtube when you buy this web i will also send script to you domain also if you also want username password By godaddy

In the website is the admin panel where you can manage users ads campings all too you can change the prices of the ads.

Here are the prices for ADVERTISING RATES short.win/advertising-rates
For interstitial and popup.You can also set banner prices

Here are the prices for PUBLISHER RATES short.win/payout-rates So the prices per 1000 clicks It's very safe as clicked is provided by google recaptcha So if they click on ads then those clicks are true.

You can change the prices in the admin panel for each state for both the ads as well as for the Payout Rates.

Here you see in the picture how to click on the link to make money prntscr.com/fbp9wg

While in this picture, the admin panel looks at how much we have won and how much the publishers have earned prntscr.com/fbpa8z

You can also set bitcoins payza skrill coinbase webmoney and bank transfer.

How can you earn money?

Short win is a website through which you can earn online, its function is this, this website works by publisher and advertiser based on clicks, for example if I am an advertiser and I want to promote my website , And put an ad in the short win then for 1000 clicks, I will pay 5$, while as a publisher will distribute the link and earn a sample percentage, for 1000 clicks I will win 3.50$, while as my profit manager will To be 1,000clicks 1.50$.

So publishers will earn money by distributing links, those links after clicking publishers earn money, and the advertiser gains traffic to the website or clicks, while you have your own profit, you can also earn ads from google adsense do not know not I tested, but you can try, you can place ads in the center of the website, where there are more clicks in the links, this is a starter website, I made an ad in neobux and then it is distributed.

If you have any questions please contact.
Revenue youtube.com/watch?v=kVFDGu5o1Z8&feature=youtu.be
Revenue proof: prntscr.com/fnykxg
google analystics prntscr.com/fnyn9f

Bin 150$
Accept offers pm

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back