• WhoisGuard Protection Included
Email: Dinhxuanchinh @live .com
  • Starting Bid: $1
  • Bid Increments: $5+
  • BIN: TBA
  • Auction End Time: 120h ( 5 days | Timezone EET ) after last bid or BIN
Payment Options:
  • Paypal ( Within 24h )
  • ESCROW.COM (Bid price Escrow fees on the buyer | BIN Price No Escrow Fees)

{Update}:
Right now
, you can type the domain name: Shop.ws on the browser to directly access this auction site of Namepros. (y)(y)(y):xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin: link short enough for you to introduce to others :xf.wink::xf.wink::xf.wink:
{Note}:
Deadline for the Shop.ws auction is counting down. Hope you will follow this article regularly to update the latest bids. I look forward to bringing Shop.ws to the new owner soon :xf.embarrassed::hungry::writer::bookworm::couchpotato:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••

Thank you for the first bid

Domain name will be given to the subscriber at any price up to the deadline. I like to donate Shop.ws for people who like it

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
WOW :) @@ I thought this domain name would not have a bid of more than $ 100

Your interest makes me happy, and thank you very much

If you end the auction, domain name: SHOP .ws is priced at more than $ 100. I will give you a domain: store, or world.

I have some nice domain names and want to give you free, because they're beautiful but I don't need them anymore.

Thank you: Domainstore, Shabash786, Violets, Stub... ^^

Excited!!! This is my first time selling domain names: D

•••
Lets round this up to $30

•••
Lets round this up to $30

Thank you very much: Stub :)

If you set the final price for this domain, I will have an expensive gift for you :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Screenshot_20181225-224204.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Since there was no Shill Bidding we will allow the Auction to continue.
Petra leads with a bid of $100.

•••
•••
It seems to have touched the price that many people will give up ^^ :xf.smile:

Thank you very much: @stub , @Petra , @Kenny , @Amanda , @Fancy.domains , .v.v.. I am very happy about your interest :xf.grin:

Please don't forget the updates in the first post: You can type the domain Shop.ws into your browser to directly access this auction article of Namepros (y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
•••

It is not difficult to realize that @stub is a fierce person who wants to win Shop.ws most among investors :xf.wink::punch:

The last day of the auction is approaching, I wish you soon get Shop.ws in the new year ^^(y):xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back