domain Shoes.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

StargateCapital

Established Member
Impact
270
Hi Everyone!

What do you think Shoes.tv is worth? It is getting some pretty decent sedo action as of late.

Thank you.

RL
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
:)
 
0
•••
Push has been completed.. just awaiting funds to arrive in my bank account. Don't worry Jeff, I've got spending plans for it :P

RL

Hey Roy, before you spend the money make sure you contact me so I can advise you on how to spend it properly. :hearts:
 
0
•••
Hey Roy, before you spend the money make sure you contact me so I can advise you on how to spend it properly. :hearts:

+1
I also know how to spend money properly! Got recently an e-mail from MRS. MARYAM SESE-SEKO WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-SEKO OF ZAIRE, NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO with very interesting offer :)
 
0
•••
Push has been completed.. just awaiting funds to arrive in my bank account. Don't worry Jeff, I've got spending plans for it :P

Congrats, hopefully :$: funds are finally en route ... was it the guy from surfmyads.com that purchased "Shoes.TV"? :blink:

Best regards,
Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back