domain shippinghub.co.uk appraised at $1600

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaymie

Established Member
Impact
Hello guys.. Registered a domain name shippinghub.co.uk, estibot value $1600. Please help appraise.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not worth $1600, if you're lucky you'd get $16

•••
Sir, just stated the estibot value. Still a newbie.

•••
You originally posted you're trying to sell for half of that which is unrealistic. I recommend you don't use estibot for any sort of valuation purposes when looking to register domain names. Best of luck

•••
50 $ , i see you have some shipping hubs in uk ..why not develop a site with all these info and put some adsense in to it

•••
Thanks a lot for your recommendations guys

•••
50 $ , i see you have some shipping hubs in uk ..why not develop a site with all these info and put some adsense in to it
Thanks, but I think developing it will take a lot of time. Prefer selling it off

•••
You originally posted you're trying to sell for half of that which is unrealistic. I recommend you don't use estibot for any sort of valuation purposes when looking to register domain names. Best of luck
Thank you. If not estibot, which do you recommend for domain name valuation

•••
Thank you. If not estibot, which do you recommend for domain name valuation
This appraisal section is your best bet until you become more knowledgable about domaining. Ignore any automated domain appraisal website

•••
Sounds like a name for a dropshipping site, other than that no idea. I'm not sure the pool of potential buyers is huge. Could probably be developed into something meaningful, but selling the domain as-is undeveloped could be tough.

•••
Sounds like a name for a dropshipping site, other than that no idea. I'm not sure the pool of potential buyers is huge. Could probably be developed into something meaningful, but selling the domain as-is undeveloped could be tough.
Developing? :(.. I guess I should start considering that. Thanks Kate

•••
You sure had a reason when you bought this ? A rough idea ? A vision ?
We can only guess.

•••
Sir, just stated the estibot value. Still a newbie.
That's no issue, we all were new once :)
Scroll down on the Estibot page, it states on their own site the value is only an estimate and should not be used to dictate a sale or purchase. Estibot value is more about a potential guideline, and their metrics for searches etc is more useful.

Developing? :(.. I guess I should start considering that. Thanks Kate
I think the summary is there are not a lot of uses for the domain name so not many people will be wanting or even looking to buy it or similar. There are some serious potential commercial uses, such as someone doing export/import from within the UK, but again very rare, and a keyword domain name is not necessary for such things (nice, but not necessary).

I think someone will buy it eventually, perhaps mid 3 figures or higher, but it's hard to value as you have a limited potential buyers.

Good luck :)

•••
You might want to check how popular Hub is in the UK (I dont know). Feels to me you reg this too easily and not seeing any SH domains popping up in the prior sales.

•••
That's no issue, we all were new once :)
Scroll down on the Estibot page, it states on their own site the value is only an estimate and should not be used to dictate a sale or purchase. Estibot value is more about a potential guideline, and their metrics for searches etc is more useful.

I think the summary is there are not a lot of uses for the domain name so not many people will be wanting or even looking to buy it or similar. There are some serious potential commercial uses, such as someone doing export/import from within the UK, but again very rare, and a keyword domain name is not necessary for such things (nice, but not necessary).

I think someone will buy it eventually, perhaps mid 3 figures or higher, but it's hard to value as you have a limited potential buyers.

Good luck :)
I understand now. Hope is restored.:D thanks

•••
You might want to check how popular Hub is in the UK (I dont know). Feels to me you reg this too easily and not seeing any SH domains popping up in the prior sales.
already checked, quite a substantial amount. I actually didn't notice that before i registered it. Was just focused on the estibot appraisal. Now I know.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back