Dynadot

discuss Share your brandables with a letter change or double letter! Example "lift" to l"y"ft

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm seeing a trend of names on BB and on here, where one letter in a word is changed but the sound remains the same. In other cases, a letter is doubled and some: lyft, megga, kakes, karpet, phood, etc...
  1. Share your similar brandables.
  2. Give your opinion on these kind of names?
My investments lies in two-word brandables but I do own a handful of these: Kubans, Qleaning....
I wanted qleaners too but I thought it was a waste and immediately a cleaning company purchased it..
Radio test is fine but you give me the name lyft.com and I'll be fine...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I went through a phase of dropped vowels like Tumblr.com a few years ago, they are aging nicely.

Growrs.com
Hugrs.com
Callrs.com
Spendrs.com
Exersizr.com
Mashrs.com

I hand reged these simply because the Vowels were and still are out of my budget range.

Regards
matt

Last edited:
•••
I went through a phase of dropped vowels like Tumblr.com a few years ago, they are aging nicely.

Growrs.com
Hugrs.com
Callrs.com
Spendrs.com
Exersizr.com
Mashrs.com

I hand reged these simply because the Vowels were and still are out of my budget range.

Regards
matt

Thanks for sharing...
I like the idea behind those names as I own. Snapn.com myself. But I do think the added "s" takes away a little. Like Callr.com seems like the better option to Callrs.com. But it's the best from the bunch. hungrs.com is suppose to be short for hungers, but I don't really hear people using that word with the "s". But nice idea though.

Have you got any offers on these over the years or plan to develop any?

Last edited:
•••
I was lucky to grab these three killer niche names in the domaining industry.
Innsurance.org
Innsurance.net
Innsurance.info

One letter difference but pronounciation is 100% perfect.

•••
I was lucky to grab these three killer niche names in the domaining industry.
Innsurance.org
Innsurance.net
Innsurance.info

One letter difference but pronounciation is 100% perfect.
Yeah, adding an extra letter is a popular thing right now too. In this case it may work because "inn" is a word that makes sense here and of course it still sounds like the real word. This could maybe be used for travel insurance or hotels etc... I wish you had the .com though.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have around 130 of them, most of them accepted by BB or other marketplaces: tonicc, networrk, musseum, factorry, agenccy, simulatorr, reflectorr, debutt, progrram, secttor, defensse, princce, empirre, cosmiic, righht, recruitmentt, preventt, settingg, inspectt, correctt, prremium, controllerr, soldierr, cllinic, picnicc, secrret ...and others.

Attachments

• networrk3.jpg
    networrk3.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 34
  • cooltext197759908825733.png
    cooltext197759908825733.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 31
  • cooltext197749414872982.png
    cooltext197749414872982.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 39
  • cooltext197989493678610.png
    cooltext197989493678610.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Drawing195.png
    Drawing195.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 48
  • factorry3.jpg
    factorry3.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 37
  • headerr3.jpg
    headerr3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 34
  • prremium2.jpg
    prremium2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 36
  • cooltext197745413144536.png
    cooltext197745413144536.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 39
  • cooltext197745654538719.png
    cooltext197745654538719.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 40
•••
•••
Only one - Qauldron

Yep...where the magic happens...or something like that

•••
Rivey, I did try for singular versions as well as plural, that's for sure. I was reading a lot of articles about Singular versus Plural Names at the time and basically it all boils down to circumstances, target demographics, applications ect.

Callrs.com for a Telemarketing Company would work better than Callr.com I think.
Callr.com however would be better suited for a Software Application for Autoresponders and whatnot.

Hugrs.com (as in hugging a girl), once again is better suited to a Dating Website whereas Hugr.com is better suited to a product or software application.

That's how I view the possibilities based on a bit research regarding singular/plural names.

I have had no offers and I have not advertised them but yes, I plan to develop a few of them within the framework of a TLD Leasing Business Model I am currently devising. Thanks to Interviews I listened to by Rick Schwartz and Rob Monster, I was smacked in the head with Inspiration. I plan to try this under DomainsPtyLtd.com.

Regards
matt

PS.

hungrs.com is a Freudian Slip Rivey, and yes I'm starving as well, hehe ;)

Last edited:
•••
I like Smaall.com it's like dragging the syllable out for extra 500ms to emphasize extra smallness, nice one :)

•••
Tweets, F33S.com for $20? for real, this Friday for real I will PM you if it's still available. A way to pay you might be a hassle that is all. No PayPal.

Last edited:
•••
Risexx.com
Ddzzy.net
KookieKutter.com
Kudle.me
MaidKlean.com
Stonned.com

Last edited:
•••
RestNReq.com old Army slang (ANZAC) for rest and recreation, the 'q' being a reference to the 'Q Store' from what I can gather. This one would make a neat Camping, Fishing, Boating 'Weekend Brand' here in Australia. Like BCF.

Regards.matt

•••
I have Enhaance.com, In most cases I think these kind of names work better when you double the vowel.

•••
•••
I hand reg MedKitt but got rejected.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back