Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SH “make an offer” experience

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Maldo

Established Member
Impact
280
Anyone want to share their experience with make an offer listings on SH? Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Recently I had one offer, I countered a bit, but the buyer went cold. There are no notifications, no SH team conversation. This feature pretty useless for me now.
 
1
•••
@Bohdan do you think it was a genuine offer in the first place or do people just make offers for fun?
 
0
•••
I think it was a fair offer. I'm confident with that because I heard the same from other npos members
 
1
•••
It isn’t clear what the process is for these offers. There’s hardly any info on the site and answers are not forthcoming.
 
1
•••
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back