Dynadot

Which is the best domain marketplace ?

NameSilo
Watch

Which is the best domain marketplace ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic

votes
    31.8%
  • Godaddy

votes
    9.1%
  • Sedo

votes
    9.1%
  • NamePros Marketplace

votes
    40.9%
  • Flippa

votes
    9.1%
  • Bido

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Hello Friends,

This question is especially for seniors which have vast experience in this industry. Though anyone can share their experience :xf.smile:

According to your experience, what is the best marketplace for selling domain names ? And what works best " Make Offer " or " Buy Now "

Thanks in advance !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Afternic because of the distribution network which includes GoDaddy. https://www.afternic.com/domain-reseller-network
Buy It Nows allow instant impulse buys. I'll do low-mid value domains at Buy It Now but still keep my top domains as make offer as there is no shortage of offers on those so don't wanna get tied into a price I set months ago previously on those or have to continually update pricing across different third party aftermarkets. Easy if you own a handful of domains but updating pricing on hundreds of domains every few months not so much fun. Most of my sales do come direct though due to the domains pointing to my own sales landers as wherever you point your domains is generally where the majority of leads/sales will originate from.

Last edited:
•••
Best from the point of view of price, or best for the fastest sale. Do you get a better price by advertising on the professional market places?

•••
•••
All of them! Because you never know who is shopping where, so if you list at them all, you have a better chance of your name selling 'somewhere'! Law of averages kind of thing.

•••
The best marketplace is whichever one is directly tied into your landing page.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back