Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain sexion.com Domain evaluation

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RegDN

Domain investing is a business.Top Member
Impact
372
Hello there,
I'm glad to come to this forum

I want to sell

sexoin.com


How much do you think he is worth,
Please evaluate his value,

Thank you! :xf.smile:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It would make a return hosting/parking it would pay for itself but not seeing easy sale unless you showed how it parks. $xxx and would make that parked too.

Just noticed io / oi typo.I am more favored to the io.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It would make a return hosting/parking it would pay for itself but not seeing easy sale unless you showed how it parks. $xxx and would make that parked too.

Just noticed io / oi typo.I am more favored to the io.

Hello there,
Thanks for your advice

This is one of my other questions
Better if you can reply (y)

I searched and found that google.xxx/xxx/xxx/xxxxx is all registered
They value domain name brands or work with registrars.

For ordinary internet companies, such as xxx.com
They only registered for .com
Unregistered .net, .org, .cc, .co, etc.

my question is

1. As a domain name investor, I registered a few small companies with the same domain name, and they make millions of dollars every year.
They only registered for .com
No web.org
I registered .net and .org and sold them to people who need them. Is this legal?

2. Are there similar acquisitions in the forum?


3. As a domain name investor, do you think it is unethical to do this?

Please share your thoughts,
Thank you! :xf.smile:
 
0
•••
Low $xxx
 
0
•••
0
•••
Google is a TM so only Google can use it. These people that register TM's have them taken once they do the work for them.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back