Domain Empire

domain shirtsmarket.com evaluation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
shirts market (dot) com experts evaluation

i have this domain shirts market (dot) com. how much should i ask for it. it has about 2000 search on google for the same keywords and 60,000,000 returned page

i also want to evaluate ---carsr epair(dot) org----- it has 70k exact search on google 40 million paged returned and 800.000 broad searches

---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 AM ----------

hay where is the experts here. many threads with no replies warm up experts we need you lol,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
shirt market would be better, but your domain is probably worth mid $xxx to low $x,xxx

•••
shirt market would be better, but your domain is probably worth mid $xxx to low $x,xxx
:O are you sure? are you even qualified to give any appraisals?
drahmedgalal dont get your hopes up;)

Last edited:
•••
e shirt market has a lower search volume. i think even shirts market is a better english or i am wrong??

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

:O are you sure? are you even qualified to give any appraisals?
drahmedgalal dont get your hopes up;)
so what you think is the price would be??

•••
e shirt market has a lower search volume. i think even shirts market is a better english or i am wrong??

---------- Post added at 07:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

so what you think is the price would be??

i'm not a pro, i am not in any possition to give an appraisal, just be patient, and other well trusted and real pros will give you a honest appraisal if and when they see your post

•••
i'm not a pro, i am not in any possition to give an appraisal, just be patient, and other well trusted and real pros will give you a honest appraisal if and when they see your post
thanks any way for your kind reply. the experts are sleeping i think. many posts with no replies

•••
carsrepair.org with 700.000 serches per month on google

hello,
i am new here but it seems like a great forum.
i have
carsrepair.org
700.000 broad search on google and 70.000 exact search for "cars repair".how much it worth and where is the best place to sell it

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

also
shirts market dot com

•••
•••
When you don't get replies it usually means the name is not good.
The terminology is wrong on this domain and also you have to learn how to do proper searches.
There are 98,400 searches for shirts market @ g00gle. You should search "shirts market".
Also the results show mainly for 'polo shirts market' and 't shirts market' so your domain is only part of the term being searched for.

•••
Alot of people skip a name if its not good which is probally why people skipped this one. Your search figures are wrong. and its not really a proper way of saying it. No one says Shirts Market. I would say this name is barley above reg fee to be honest. Actually this name is droppable . This isnt a xxx name. Its not a xx name. Reg fee would be my valuation.

Cars Repairs is also kind of the wrong terminology. Its not terrible but not realy great either. the S does not realy fit and most places are called AUTO REPAIR not CARS Repair.

Last edited:
•••
When you don't get replies it usually means the name is not good.
The terminology is wrong on this domain and also you have to learn how to do proper searches.
There are 98,400 searches for shirts market @ g00gle. You should search "shirts market".
Also the results show mainly for 'polo shirts market' and 't shirts market' so your domain is only part of the term being searched for.
thanks exsedo for reply. so how much you think it worth even 1$ is an answer.
i also have carsrepair.org which have 600.000 broad-70.000 exact searches / month on google adword keyword tool for "cars repair". what do you think of it??

•••
Zero. Grace delete, reboot, and try again. IMO.

•••
.net .org .info .biz .us all available needs something in front of it like alohashirtsmarket.com GD unless your going to develop it and have a silkscreen press in your garage

•••
Ditto

drahmedgalal
Welcome to Namepros Mate
Learn english grammar before regging anymore names

SHirtMarket.com ShirtMarkets.com are good and correct names

ShirtsMarket.com is CRAP

Last edited:
•••
thanks i will ask for refund

thanks a lot for your good answers. i am really had a bad grammar although i am master degree holder and we study in English here poor me. you were so though but useful and honest. thank god i still can refund. so o will refund and go fishing again.

by the way should i refund carsrepair.org also

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

looooooooooooool i really like your words. you know they really helped me to refund before the 5 days pass. if you said it in a easier way may be i would still hesitating and loosing my money. thanks

•••
i get it from google adwords key word tool for the key word "car repair". what do you think of it ??
thanks for reply

•••
i get it from google adwords key word tool for the key word "car repair". what do you think of it ??
thanks for reply

you got "cars repair" not "car repair" for me it doesnt make any sense, it should habe been repaired cars, or something

•••
•••
you got "cars repair" not "car repair" for me it doesnt make any sense, it should habe been repaired cars, or something
thanks a lot
it seems that my problem is that i think with a mind of seo not domaining and it is a bad thing i discovered. As a SEO guy i can jump to the first page on car repair with a very little effort with this domain but who said that the domainers are developing websites. The name just have to be really good to worth money for doamin traders. A lesson that i learned WITH the hard way lol. thanks all

•••
As a SEO guy i can jump to the first page on car repair with a very little effort with this domain

Lol :)

"Car Repair" - OVT 673.000 , Ads 10/10, 7.720.000 exact google results. You should be a magician, not a 'SEO guy' to jump on a first page with very little effort (talking about google).

•••
Lol :)

"Car Repair" - OVT 673.000 , Ads 10/10, 7.720.000 exact google results. You should be a magician, not a 'SEO guy' to jump on a first page with very little effort (talking about google).

The definition of the little effort is what we argue about here as i am very very patient and hard worker... i rank very well and get a revenue in a blog about dentistry (i am a dentist) hosted on a domain that is clearly about computers looool . the patient man win it all

•••
Domain doesn't fit the TLD. Regfee for me. Sorry

•••
I just saw its .org... agree with above, does not fit the tld, $0. For SEO purposes, i would try with cars-repair.net or car-repair.me (.me can fit 'repair' part of the domain)

•••

You're not a pro. Doesn't mean you can't give an appraisal. I don't view anything on here as much better than estibot anyway :)

Shirts market makes little sense to me. It would be shirt market. I wouldn't go to a carsmarket or vegetablesmarket either. The plural kills it.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back