Domain Empire

SE's indexing PPC pages -- A true fact

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
There has been considerable discussion on this. I now have proof.

I have 24movie-net parked at Namedrive. Was doing some bigG searches to see what is happening (thinking about putting the .com up as a mini-site) and on entering 24movie the 24movie-net is #1. Naturally not so with 24 movie but #13 for"24 movie".

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had quite a few parked names (Sedo & Namedrive) that did get indexed by Google.
It took a few months but it did happen. I read somewhere that this was not possible. But like you say - its a True Fact!

•••
I have had sedo parked pages indexed right to the top of the results, my own domain for sale pages indexed right to the top of the results and some affiliate links for products indexed right to the top as well, some of the affiliate links from over a year ago still provide sales for me even though I do not have them listed on any website anymore they seem to have stuck in google, not sure why someone would say they can't be indexed, if there is content, title and meta tags anything can get indexed eventually, I was checking stats one day and saw 13 sales and then when I clicked to see referring urls all 13 sales were from googles index of my affiliate link, gotta love google or any search engine that you end up in for that matter on any parked page or affiliate link.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back