domain SENATORS.NET......Please appraise.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,261
Hello everyone,

Please appraise. I would love to hear your opinions of what this is worth.

Thank you,
Mlebo.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
must be worth something, but I have no idea, especially since i do not know what could be done with this domain. maybe singular is ok, but plural..mmmmm
 
0
•••
must be worth something, but I have no idea, especially since i do not know what could be done with this domain. maybe singular is ok, but plural..mmmmm

My plan is to market to some sports teams. There are several Senators teams.
 
0
•••
Bump. Any opinions on what I can get for Srnators.net?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back