Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Please appraise Music dot Direct

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,261
Good evening fellow domainers,

Please appraise Music dot direct. I would love to hear your opinions of value.

Thank you in advance.

Mark
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like the domain (y)

What is the renewal?
 
0
•••
2
•••
1
•••
Big renewal....pitch to outbounders before it expires easy $2500+ imo.
 
1
•••
Whenever you see a domain like this (cool sounding brand) got to go to the TM finder.

(REGISTRANT) Audiophile Music Direct DBA Music Direct CORPORATION NEVADA 1811 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago ILLINOIS 60660

Good Luck
 
1
•••
Whenever you see a domain like this (cool sounding brand) got to go to the TM finder.

(REGISTRANT) Audiophile Music Direct DBA Music Direct CORPORATION NEVADA 1811 W Bryn Mawr Ave Chicago ILLINOIS 60660

Good Luck

Thank you for the replies. I always questioned whether using a keyword and than extension would aplply to a trademark. For example, if I got a trademark for musiccom. Do I also have a trademark for Music.com? It wouldn't seem right if so.
 
0
•••
nice one word tld....maybe 1k but reg fee could kill your profits
 
2
•••
Very solid name. To the right end user, even THAT renewal should be fine. But it may take time to find that end user, so Id jump on the first XXXX offer I got!
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back