Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Appraisal thread Closing soon

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,252
Good evening Pros,

I would love to hear your opinions on the following domains:

T*NER.NET
F*RMS.NET.

Thank you for your input.
Mlebo..
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$18.36/2= Each domain
 
0
•••
You have to spend time in medieval australia to become that cynical ZapNano ;)

Seriously, Farms.net could generate a tonne of revenue in the right hands, even though .net is traditionally looked upon as a non-commercial domain. In fact, if I didn't have pickersareus.com I would seriously give you $500 to $1,000 for that one.

Regards.matt

PS.

Nokta is becoming senile like pestibot: $ 236,218
Pestibot, 22,000 USD
 
2
•••
Any one else have opinions on either of these.

Afternic appraisals were:

Toner.net: $ 13,500
Farms.net: $ 39,998

Estibot appraisal:

toner.net: $ 33,000
Farms.net $ 22,000..
 
0
•••
You have to spend time in medieval australia to become that cynical ZapNano ;)

Seriously, Farms.net could generate a tonne of revenue in the right hands, even though .net is traditionally looked upon as a non-commercial domain. In fact, if I didn't have pickersareus.com I would seriously give you $500 to $1,000 for that one.

Regards.matt

PS.

Nokta is becoming senile like pestibot: $ 236,218
Pestibot, 22,000 USD

Thank you for your comments. i agree. I think that this is a great domain. Typically I do not develop my domains; however I am tempted on this one. I also had an appraisal done by Afternic and they loved it. The appraisal came in at $ 39,998. So they definitely see a lot of value also.
 
0
•••
Toner.net - $28,657.09
Farms.net - $42,766.23

Just one mans opinion.
 
0
•••
Bump. Any other opinions.
 
0
•••
Looks like you paid $7xx for the farms one. The co.uk sold for 7 and 14k in the past. The org for 7k (reseller0 So you have a great margin for profit when you find an enduser. Good Luck
 
0
•••
Looks like you paid $7xx for the farms one. The co.uk sold for 7 and 14k in the past. The org for 7k (reseller0 So you have a great margin for profit when you find an enduser. Good Luck

Thank you for you comments. I was fortunate to get Farms.net for a great price. I saw the co.uk and .org sales in the past; I should be able to sell for at least that range if not more. Afternic appraiser loved it.
 
1
•••
Bump. Any other opinions?
 
0
•••
Bump. Anyone else have an idea of value?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back