Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Sellmysite?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

ivnj

Established Member
Impact
1
I own

http://www.sellmysite.info

the.net version is available for 80 dollars. Is 80 even worth it. Or is info good enough and save 80 dollars.

ivnj
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Buy the .net, now!
 
0
•••
Well the .com version is 1750 dollars. Too much. But .net is still no .com.

Or I can register buymysite.net now for 10 dollars. Same thing. But buy instead sell.

ivnj
 
0
•••
If you have the funds, buying the .net is going to help you. So I say go for it.
 
0
•••
But which sounds better

sellmysite.net

or

buymysite.net
 
0
•••
ivnj said:
But which sounds better

sellmysite.net

or

buymysite.net

I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours.
 
0
•••
domainer50 said:
I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours.

Same here.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back