ivnj Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Dec 23, 2007 784 views 6 replies #1 I own http://www.sellmysite.info the.net version is available for 80 dollars. Is 80 even worth it. Or is info good enough and save 80 dollars. ivnj
I own http://www.sellmysite.info the.net version is available for 80 dollars. Is 80 even worth it. Or is info good enough and save 80 dollars. ivnj
ivnj Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Dec 23, 2007 #3 Well the .com version is 1750 dollars. Too much. But .net is still no .com. Or I can register buymysite.net now for 10 dollars. Same thing. But buy instead sell. ivnj
Well the .com version is 1750 dollars. Too much. But .net is still no .com. Or I can register buymysite.net now for 10 dollars. Same thing. But buy instead sell. ivnj
domainer50 VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Dec 23, 2007 #4 If you have the funds, buying the .net is going to help you. So I say go for it.
ivnj Established Member ★ 15 ★ Impact 1 Dec 23, 2007 #5 But which sounds better sellmysite.net or buymysite.net
domainer50 VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 38 Dec 23, 2007 #6 ivnj said: But which sounds better sellmysite.net or buymysite.net Click to expand... I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours.
ivnj said: But which sounds better sellmysite.net or buymysite.net Click to expand... I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours.
htmlindex Top Member VIP Large Portfolio ★ 15 ★ Impact 677 Dec 23, 2007 #7 domainer50 said: I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours. Click to expand... Same here.
domainer50 said: I personally like buymysite but honestly the choice is yours. Click to expand... Same here.