IT.COM

debate Selling within 60Day Lock? * Afternic VS Dan * US endusers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

You get 1 landing page to sell a newly registered name within the 60 Day Lock, you pick

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Dan

votes
    50.0%
  • Afternic

votes
    18.8%
  • EFTY

votes
    0.0%
  • Private Lander

vote
    6.3%
  • Other

vote
    6.3%
  • Epik

votes
    18.8%
  • Sedo

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Ok so you have a new reg and you want to sell it within the 60 Lock period.

I know Dan does this by having you push the name to their holding accounting, then they take over, yes? Pro

Con?Beginning to notice many US based customers are not familiar with Dan, add to that they are based outside the US which, apparently makes "some" US Endsuser and their banks uneasy about transferring over seas, then you have the added hurdle of getting approval on the Out of country transaction. Larger prices add one more hurdle yes? ( ps I like Dan :) this is purely discussion and brainstorming)

GoDaddy(Afternic) so am I right that you Can sell through Afternic within the 60 day mark BUT, it will have to be pushed to Afternic holding account, or wait? Afternic sends you this push Email yes? ( again geared towards US buyers) I've done this once Manually after selling on Afternic and I missed the email, and afternic warned me about it.

Or

Efty ( Then give them the options Of dan, Afternic, or Push via private Payment)

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back