IT.COM

discuss Selling domains just like a dating

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
Firstly,congrats to the buyer!
The story goes like this,I registered the domain Transen.net on Feb,2019 and placed it at Sedo.com for auction,but the price was 100 Euro after last bid,So ,i rejected this offer in the end.

after 7 months went by,While the sedo‘s’ broker Shen Hao,sent me an email on October,9 that someone wanted my domain and his offer was 2000 EURO,Honesty speaking,i didnt noticed this mail at very first due to my hands full recent days.

After 9 days,i found it and i logged in my sedo account and got back to the buyer immediately , my offer is 4998 Euro, after a few minutes, the buyer got back to me that his Max offer is 2300 Euro and no more than this and i agreed.

and now the buyer has paid to the Sedo and the domain waitted for being transferred.

The buyer comes from Netherlands and the meaning of this domain is Shemales in German.

Selling domains just like a dating,right time and right someone ,while all you have to to is that you choose that better for you cuz no one is perfect in this world!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations on the sale!

•••
Congratulations on the Sale Transen.net @VaneZhao

•••
•••
•••
congratulation Vane, did you just put your domain on sedo like a normal auction or you go with their paid services?' if then which one
thanks

•••
congratulation Vane, did you just put your domain on sedo like a normal auction or you go with their paid services?' if then which one
thanks
Hi,I listed my domain at sedo.com for sale, and the buyer bided before but could not reach me, therefore, the buyer had to hired a Sedo broker.

•••
That's great, buyer hired a broker to reach you to get the name, that means the name has strong potential, congratulations once again 👍

•••
That's great, buyer hired a broker to reach you to get the name, that means the name has strong potential, congratulations once again 👍
Ye, the buyer of transen.net is transen.eu, according to its DNS sets.

•••
motivation experience Sir ..thanks

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the sale. Rare for .net these days!

•••
Congrats on the sale. Can you please tell me how to put a domain on auction at sedo without paying any fees.

I have seen that for auctions listing, sedo is charging $15.

•••
•••
•••
Congrats on the sale. Can you please tell me how to put a domain on auction at sedo without paying any fees.

I have seen that for auctions listing, sedo is charging $15.
it's59 euro starting an auction at sedo.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back