Dynadot

Selling Domain Names Via Wordpress Site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I had a website for my domain names before but looking to see in the past few years has there been any good Templates and/or plugins that are good for listing your domain names for sale?

Looking for ones that can be used with Wordpress specifically if you can.

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
thanx...I did do a search but not to many results....my domain list is "ok" but seeing if there is one better. I had a site about 2 years ago that as ok but just took time to list all my domains

•••
•••
thanx...I did do a search but not to many results....my domain list is "ok" but seeing if there is one better. I had a site about 2 years ago that as ok but just took time to list all my domains

Just last week I finished the wordpress website for selling my domains. In fact I didn't buy any special theme, I just added a table on the default wordpress theme; and I think it works preety well. Have a look.
Visitor can see and sort easily all my domains, and contact me for anyone he likes.
I'm thinking also to "park" the domains on the contact page. For example Z2.org to redirect here.. and so on.

If you like that idea, it's pretty easy and simple to make it. Even with basic wordpress knowlegde you can make it yourself.

•••
Just last week I finished the wordpress website for selling my domains. In fact I didn't buy any special theme, I just added a table on the default wordpress theme; and I think it works preety well. Have a look.
Visitor can see and sort easily all my domains, and contact me for anyone he likes.
I'm thinking also to "park" the domains on the contact page. For example Z2.org to redirect here.. and so on.

If you like that idea, it's pretty easy and simple to make it. Even with basic wordpress knowlegde you can make it yourself.

It does look good but I am looking for a bit more pazazz. I did have an up and running site that worked out well but it was just time consuming when you have a few hundred domains to add pics, info etc.

•••

look good template

•••

Sorry ur website is not working :(

•••
Good luck with your domain name sales

•••
Any Great PHP / MySQL programmers with reference sites...out there that are capable of making something similar [ with improvements ] to HugeDomains.com

•••
not exactly like huge domains but here is my simple solution
http://nameunity.com
it uses a table plug in and a simple contact form

I used to use the plug in mentioned in this thread but it was buggy and stopped working.

•••
•••
Definitely selling domain names through wordpress is good idea on compare to any other.

•••
There are elements of some codecanyon plugins that are noteworthy:
.. it uses a table plug in and a simple contact form

TablePress is real nice. An amazingly flexible plugin for WP that can work as a basis for a domain store.

•••
Another WordPress based alternative for setting up a domain sales template that can be added to the list, to park domains in bulk and sell your domains through Escrow.com or PayPal.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back