IT.COM

Selling Domain names on Network Solutions?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BasedBeyond

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys, I currently registered 3 domains with Network Solutions and I was wondering the following:

-Have any of you sold any of your registered domain names on there without transferring the domain to another registrar?

-How would you rate the ease of moving your domains to the other registrant's account?

I'm sort of confused and skeptical on how I would sell domains on Network Solutions if they don't even have a domain selling service.
But yet I'm still a newbie at DNing so I could use some advice again. Thank you.

;)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Like if I wanted to sell my domains on Sedo, but they were registered on Network Solutions, would I have to transfer them over? Please let me know, I'm terribly confused.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys, I currently registered 3 domains with Network Solutions and I was wondering the following:

-Have any of you sold any of your registered domain names on there without transferring the domain to another registrar?

-How would you rate the ease of moving your domains to the other registrant's account?

I'm sort of confused and skeptical on how I would sell domains on Network Solutions if they don't even have a domain selling service.
But yet I'm still a newbie at DNing so I could use some advice again. Thank you.

;)

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

Like if I wanted to sell my domains on Sedo, but they were registered on Network Solutions, would I have to transfer them over? Please let me know, I'm terribly confused.

:talk:

Hi
best advice, become informed about the registrar you choose to use

netsol does have a "domain selling/buying service"

https://www.networksolutions.com/domain-name-registration/domain-taken-center.jsp

if you sell a domain registered at netsol and the buyer has an account there, you can "push" the domain to their account.

also, if you sell a domain that is registered at netsol on or thru sedo, you can transfer from netsol to any other registrar where the buyer wishes it to be transferred to.

sedo is a facilitator of domain sales, not a registrar like netsol

Good Luck!

imo

•••
thank you very much for the info Biggie, definitely cleared up some of the questions I had about Netsol. :)

•••
@biggie - I thought you have to "pull" the domain at NetSol :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back