Dynadot

Selling a domain to user without fees ?!

NameSilo
Watch

saiif2014

Established Member
Impact
hi all

is there any way to sell a domain to another persone without getting ripped off ? escrow is good but they fuck you with the fees i mean if you sell a domain for 450$ they will take 130$ fees . thats too mutch . and paypal is the best but sometimes you dont trust the persone . is there is a way to sell a domain to a user in forum of something withou getting ripped off ?

and sorry my english is weak

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
+ $40 wire transfer
+ bank fees to receive money (at least mine)
+ unknown fee during currency conversion

With all these expenses, I usually ask the buyer to pay the reasonable escrow fees. Usually they will.

•••
Escrow is better or you deal with trusted members and can use Paypal.

•••
Escrow pays via PayPal-Masspay (without PayPal-fee for receiver)?

•••
Escrow pays via PayPal-Masspay (without PayPal-fee for receiver)?

Are you asking a question, or stating a fact. To my knowledge you can only get paid by Escrow.com using PayPal if both buyer and seller are in the US. And you both are using PayPal.

•••
Question certainly as displayed with "?".
OK, thank you!

•••
Question certainly as displayed with "?".
OK, thank you!

I would just reiterate. This is just to my knowledge. I would happily stand corrected if somebody knows differently.

•••
Are you asking a question, or stating a fact. To my knowledge you can only get paid by Escrow.com using PayPal if both buyer and seller are in the US. And you both are using PayPal.

What if is use paypal as seller and i am not in US they will send me the money ? I can withrow money from paypal to my bank acount in my country but i dont know about escrow

•••
@saiif2014 - We are discussing Escrow.com here. Not outside of Escrow.com.

•••
@saiif2014 - We are discussing Escrow.com here. Not outside of Escrow.com.
i know but if i use escrow as a seller i cant receave money to my paypal ( outside us ) ?

•••
www.epik.com/services/escrow/
FREE Escrow for Epik-domains and 1.5% for others.

These funds are available for immediate use at Epik, or can be disbursed to an account of your choosing (for a minor service fee).
I have received answer from Epik: The fee for international Wire-Transfer is $40.

•••
About US-ACH fee and PayPal - ask Epik directly...
These payout-methods are not suitable for me.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back