IT.COM

question Sell the domain with cencored ****.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

limatigaku

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone! I hope youre great today.
Just let me know can I sell the domain name with cencored characters? For example ****.com or ****.net
I doing that because I just search and check the domain. I'm student with not enough money to pay some that domain. After someone pay to me,better to I pay that domain first and transfers the domain or just show the character to my client?

Sorry for my english not very good.
Regards

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domaining is very competitive, unless you own the name, someone will probably pull out the rug from under you if you try to sell it. The only way you can do it is to set yourself up as a broker.

If you can't afford to gamble with the registration fees for a dozen or so names, then you shouldn't really be speculating in domain names imho.

•••
Domaining is very competitive, unless you own the name, someone will probably pull out the rug from under you if you try to sell it. The only way you can do it is to set yourself up as a broker.

If you can't afford to gamble with the registration fees for a dozen or so names, then you shouldn't really be speculating in domain names imho.
Yes I think so,but I just wanna sell the name with cheaps price and high PBN DA,TF and other. Example I can tell thats domain after someone pay to me. Or I will pay that domain then I'll transfers that domain after someone pay to me.
You know I mean mate :)

•••
If it is a dot com then just buy it if under $300. I am sure you will make money worst case a little. If it is a dot net don't worry about it unless you want to take a punt. At least you didn't buy a bunch of terrible domains and then ask us.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back