Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

advice Self Appraisal Scam

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

zubike

Restricted (DM)
Impact
60
Hello everyone, someone contacted me, and said he is a broker, and has a client that is interested in getting my domain names
Clovic.com at $15000
Swagato.com at $12000
because they are short names but first I have provide appraisal certificate and that his client does not like script appraisal, because they are not real. He directed me to where I will submit my domain names for appraisal, when I checked it out they requested for my credit card full digits numbers, password and security code that was when I know it was scam, and I sent a message to him asking him to do the appraisal and add the money to his commission that I will pay him after the sale, he disappeared, so look out for such people.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Sounded like a scam from the beginning :) Good thing you didn't fall for it.
 
0
•••
next time, the proper reply to a stupid lame scammer is:

tumblr_inline_nsxgu3yrah1r3mq40_500.gif
 
0
•••
0
•••
Mess with them once and they won't bother you again. They got super annoyed when I asked them to pay the cost of the appraisal and I haven't heard from them since.
 
1
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back