Dynadot

Sedo's New Sales Landers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

biggie

GreenFriendly.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Only 10% commission
Choose the most favorable commission level: If the domain uses the new sales layout, has a fixed price and is purchased through the Sedo marketplace, the commission is only 10%.

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Since when ?

•••
Sedo's old landers weren't too bad, but these are nice.

•••
Sedo's old landers weren't too bad, but these are nice.
I really like them, but you still cannot use upper case in the names. This is really important to me to improve the aesthetics to help a sale.

•••
•••
it has always been 10% for fixed price, found on sedo marketplace.
... as well as credit card / paypal surcharge for payments above certain amount (to be paid by the buyer) ;-(). So the buyer may actually spend less should they decide to purchase via one of MLS partners instead.

•••
These landers look nice and clean. I like them.

The only thing I don't like though is SEDO and how it takes them forever to verify ownership of names. I stopped submitting my names to them a while ago because it became a hassle. Hopefully, they updated their verification process.

-Omar

•••
Just tried one. Great to know that it shows the number of people who view the site, to create urgency for potential buyers.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 106
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back