IT.COM

Sedo NEW Layout: Easy to setup domain sale template brings attention to your domains. 10% commission

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aznagui

Established Member
Impact
Any one seen the new sedo layout... With only 10% commission?
Full article here: Sedo NEW Layout

Sedo anouncement :
08/22/2022

NEW: Easy to setup domain sale template brings attention to your domains
Sedo offers new domain sales landing page template that promotes Buy Now and Make Offer purchasing options
We’ve listened to our customers since offering the first sales landing page layouts and over the years we’ve conducted numerous tests with various templates. This knowledge has been incorporated into the new Sedo Sales Landing Page layout that is driven by design and technical top performance along with an easy technical set up.

This is how it will impact domain sale conversions:

Works on any device – template design is accessible and responsive
Ensures conversion optimization - State-of-the-art technology provides speed
Converts off-topic visitors into buyers - with safety and trust elements plus variety of payment options
Includes comfortable and accessible features - layout responds to the language settings of the user's browser, light and dark mode switch
Avoids disturbances for users - Simplified user experience tracking

We’ re committed to our position as the best place to buy, sell and monetize domains and therefore really excited to introduce the new sales lander. And we will continue to monitor and test in order to optimize it further. And now, pictures speak louder than words:

Make Offer - Light Mode
make offer - light mode
Buy Now - Dark Mode
Buy Now - Dark Mode
Easy and quick set up

With the new Saleslander, you simply set the dedicated nameservers sl1.sedo.com & sl2.sedo.com at your registrar and off you go!

Only 10% commission

Choose the most favorable commission level: If the domain uses the new sales layout, has a fixed price and is purchased through the Sedo marketplace, the commission is only 10%. (see price list)
@Sedo

Let me know what you think about this update?
Aznagui.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you just changed dns, it can take time for the correct page to show. Because Sedo checks to see if the dns resolves to them. I changed .xyz names to them and saw the main page for about an hour, then it all started working.
Great thanks for info, working my side now as well.

•••
Great thanks for info, working my side now as well.
It depends on the TLD.

.COM domains work almost instantly. Others like .XYZ can take an hour or longer.

•••
I like the look. Does anyone know if the parking statistics (like unique visitors) will continue to update if we use the name servers for the new sales lander? Don't care about parking since I never earn enough to get paid but I like seeing how many people are visiting my domains.

•••
I like the look. Does anyone know if the parking statistics (like unique visitors) will continue to update if we use the name servers for the new sales lander? Don't care about parking since I never earn enough to get paid but I like seeing how many people are visiting my domains.
I still receive parking statistics, i also noticed that the landing page can show the number of people that have already viewed the offer. See attached pictures.

IMG_20220903_134900.jpg
IMG_20220823_153148.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Sedo
Do we need the .00 on the end of the prices if we're going for a cleaner look?
Also, will there be an option for a portfolio link on the new landers?

•••
How are these landers working out 4 months later?

•••
How are these landers working out 4 months later?
I tried them, but didn't see any improvement in sales. I moved the landers elsewhere for now. Hopefully, even more improvements are on the way.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back