Dynadot

Sedo v GD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNAAS

Upgraded Member
Impact
My domains are currently listed on Sedo - should I keep them there or move them over to GD?
Can i have them listed in both?
I have moved the name servers to make it easier to prove ownership to Sedo.
Can I move the name servers over to GD afterwards?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had mine all on Sedo and switched to Afternic (also propagates to GoDaddy) after a few months. You can still keep listings on Sedo while pointed to different nameservers. I recommend using Afternic (often the most visibility comes from there), Dan.com, Sedo, and if you want GoDaddy Domain Auctions. I choose to point to Dan.com nameservers because I like their landing page, but you can actually list on Afternic now and choose to use the Dan.com landing page. Sedo is less visually appealing IMO, and I have not had a single sale or offer through it

•••
I had mine all on Sedo and switched to Afternic (also propagates to GoDaddy) after a few months. You can still keep listings on Sedo while pointed to different nameservers. I recommend using Afternic (often the most visibility comes from there), Dan.com, Sedo, and if you want GoDaddy Domain Auctions. I choose to point to Dan.com nameservers because I like their landing page, but you can actually list on Afternic now and choose to use the Dan.com landing page. Sedo is less visually appealing IMO, and I have not had a single sale or offer through it
Thanks do the Dan landing pages allow you to put a description on? The sedo ones don't.
Am tempted to create my own landing pages but then they charge more commission

•••
Yes, and you can choose from different templates and colors too. I think their landing pages look sharper than anything I was able to put together myself:
IMG_7518.jpeg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back