NameSilo

Sedo Sales Question - Auction

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

dan_Vt

Established Member
Impact
13
A pretty basic question I'm sure someone can answer.

When you have a domain at Sedo you can set it at "Make an offer" or "Fixed Price". If you have it at "Fixed Price" can you send to auction? Or, does it have to be listed as "Make an offer" for you to be able to do that?

Dan
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
As I understand, if you set the Fixed Prise, then if there is the offer with the same amount, you have to sell domain name and have no chance to send it to the auction
 
1
•••
invincible55 said:
As I understand, if you set the Fixed Prise, then if there is the offer with the same amount, you have to sell domain name and have no chance to send it to the auction

I had a feeling that was the case.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back