Dynadot

Sedo Payment

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I just sold my first domain on Sedo and everythign went smoothly..transfered and it says that payment is being processed now.

I put in wire transfer not paypal...does anyone know how long it takes

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
my bank says about 5-10 days on their site

•••
congrats jane there arent many ppl who make sales on sedo
keep it up!!:)

•••
I have only known a handful of people

•••
Originally posted by jane118
I just sold my first domain on Sedo and everythign went smoothly..transfered and it says that payment is being processed now.

There have been topics about payout in the past about sedo's payout. Example was Native.com I think took the poor fella 3 Months to receive his payment or around there. You can probably find an archive on this forum about it.

•••
I've heard they take awhile to "process" your money some have waited weeks.

•••
normally 3-7 business days.

•••
Re: Sedo Payment

Originally posted by jane118

Nice going!! Keep us updated on the time it takes to receive payment:$:
Anyone have any experience with wiretransfer and or paypal payment through sedo??

•••
Man your are my hero jane :)

•••
•••
Congrats on your sale! It took two weeks for me to receive their wire transfer payment (for $xxxx). The PayPal transaction was done almost immediately but the sales price was much lower.

•••
•••
Sold StolenGoods.com on there around Christmas time for around $3300 and Podia.net for $450 more recently. Both good experiences with Sedo.

•••
wow nice.

i sold WESEL.info on sedo
its a city name in Germany.

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the Sedo sells! Jane, please let us know how long it takes for payment, thanks!

•••
We're all waiting to find out the answer to this it seems. I have yet to sell a domain on Sedo. Congrats to you!!

•••
thankx and i will post here when i recieve my payment

•••
•••
Yep, well done on the sale. Looking forward to my first now whenever it may be :)

•••
I Just recieved my payment

so it takes 1 week for payment from sedo via wire transfer to canada

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back