NameSilo

Sedo Parking redirect to Leading ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

koyn78

Established Member
Impact
Hello forum members, I have several domains name parked with sedo, just checked some of them, and got very worry.

One domain name, when i type in IE or FX, redirect me to "Phishing alert scam" by google?

And other domain redirect me to legit website of addon firefox to install some plugins ?

What is this? Does sedo parking must to have a title:"THIS DOMAIN FOR SALE" contact and bla bla bla...??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Launch their LiveChat or via ticket - ask them to completely disable their Tier2 advertisers (ZeroClick) per your account.
And that's all.

•••
This is a serious issue.

I checked some of my domains. Spotted some domains like this, the ad redirects and covers the whole page. It is bad for sales via parking page.

Hate them all.

•••
I just tried one of my good domain (a single English word with huge market in China and Japan) to use it, but when I entered it it redirected multiple times finally ending at some spam ad site - moved away immediately to another marketplace, planning to move away the buy it now price also.

•••
I just tried one of my good domain (a single English word with huge market in China and Japan) to use it, but when I entered it it redirected multiple times finally ending at some spam ad site - moved away immediately to another marketplace, planning to move away the buy it now price also.
95% that your domain is banned by Google or no any advertisers for your area.
That's why such redirects to Tier2 advertisers.
And as already said above - contact Sedo and disable ZeroClick monetization per your account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back