Domain Empire

Sedo parked pages redirecting...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maestro88

Established Member
Impact
Hi

Is anyone aware of any reason why all my pages parked on Sedo(~30) all seem to redirect to random survey pages the first time you enter the URL? It takes 2/3 attempts to actually get on to the landing page.

The domains have been parked there for about 3-4 months so thought this might have been resolved by now as I'd heard this could be an issue initially.

If anyone has any better suggestions for parking I am all ears!!

TY

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, I also experience this yesterday while just checking my names out randomly and found my domain is redirected to a random unknown site, way out of landing page. Maybe this is their new parking tactic.

•••
well thats common thing, its nothing related to sedo but the advertiser advertising on those parked pages. Someone told me that it happened to only Indian traffic usually. Am not sure if thats the fact. But i got those redirects many a times, not now but from a long time ago may be 10 months ago for the first time.

•••
Simply write to your account manager, that you will be leaving, if they don`t turn off ZERO Click landers in your account.
They will do it.

Zero Click - good for parking revenue - at least thats what they all say. But bad for domains that you actually want to sell.

•••
Simply write to your account manager, that you will be leaving, if they don`t turn off ZERO Click landers in your account.
They will do it.

Zero Click - good for parking revenue - at least thats what they all say. But bad for domains that you actually want to sell.

This worked like magic. Just sent sedo yesterday and today I already receives a reply that the zero click landers will be turned off for my parking. I really learn new things everyday. Thank you so much @domeen . And thank you @Maestro88 for bringing up the issue.

•••
Thanks all for assistance, much appreciated!

•••
I left sedo because my pages were being redirected to malware!

•••
I left sedo because my pages were being redirected to malware!

I had the same thing a short LLmedia.com name going to malware, I told them I don't want Zero Click, Sedo really should give a landing page option, with the sales link, they are not making anything off the .03 clicks I am getting, or maybe they are and I just get the .03.

•••
Hi

Is anyone aware of any reason why all my pages parked on Sedo(~30) all seem to redirect to random survey pages the first time you enter the URL? It takes 2/3 attempts to actually get on to the landing page.

The domains have been parked there for about 3-4 months so thought this might have been resolved by now as I'd heard this could be an issue initially.

If anyone has any better suggestions for parking I am all ears!!

TY

Back when I was "parking" my names at Sedo...when I was first learning to "drive" and still kind of new to domaining, I naved to a domain name I had "parked" at Sedo. And I was redirected to another site where a malicious script attempted to install a virus on my computer.

The moral of the story: don't park your domains at Sedo.

•••
Is there actually a way to disable parking and have a clean "for sale" page on Sedo?

•••
It's true and they aren't picky about advertisers. They got one of my domains banned from Firefox/Google.

Brandon

•••
Afterwards, the domain was pretty much worthless.

Brandon

•••
Oh and have you ever looked at the partner ID for referring webmasters on parked pages? It's not yours. They are taking away your webmaster referrals as well.

Brandon

•••
•••
Perfect! Thank you Emeri!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back