Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SEDO or NAMEDRIVE ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jeet_020

Established Member
Impact
38
i hearsd abt namedrive they also offer good revenue for domains park over there...


well...somebody go there and and reply me what is the bet site between this two ..




thnks

--jeet
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
G_C said:
I kind of lost you there... Isn't so many unique visitors a good thing?

By the way, I'm up to 50 views for my domains after 48 hours, though only one click so far (for a whooping $0.06).
No... I am wondering if they over inflate statistics by using HITS not unique visitors. A too good to be true domain parking place -_-
 
0
•••
damitssam said:
No... I am wondering if they over inflate statistics by using HITS not unique visitors. A too good to be true domain parking place -_-
I dont think since i get more clicks too (which i don't think they inflate)
 
0
•••
Just short term results but looking good for ND.

On sunday I moved 14 domains from Sedo to ND. They are a representation of the 100+ I had at Sedo. Some getting decent traffic, some so-so & some bad.

My average PPC for the 4 days on ND is about 3 times the Sedo (same names) average PPC for November. It remains to be seen if it will last but so far so good.

Since the Google PPC is in the tank I may look at closing a few of my mini-sites & try ND. Would be nice If could add some of my content to their parking pages to give a more 'custom' look.
 
0
•••
hi jeet

how r u fine...
 
0
•••
I will probably give a try to ND. Yesterday I moved one of my nothing-done-but-attracted-traffic .BE domain to its own site home with one page content and Adsense. Will monitor it for a few days. After that I will move the domain to ND. And then compare the results.
 
0
•••
I gave a try to ND, and im very thankful for this thread. I got NO (!) clicks from over 20 domains on sedo, and under 24hours, i got 3 clicks on these (each 0.11$worth) at ND, with 12 views. So today, i have moved all my typos for a test, leaving 5-6euros at Sedo, but if they make at ND that amount a month, which Sedo did under 2month then its all fine.. We will see, for now im satisfied with the stats...
 
0
•••
After about a month with NameDrive, it seems that the number of views per day seems to fall after about a week - has anyone had a similar experience with them?

Still, my domains seem to be getting more views than with Sedo, so I guess NameDrive is still preferrable at the end of the day
 
0
•••
Is it ok to have the same domains for sale on both places?
 
0
•••
G_C said:
After about a month with NameDrive, it seems that the number of views per day seems to fall after about a week - has anyone had a similar experience with them?

Still, my domains seem to be getting more views than with Sedo, so I guess NameDrive is still preferrable at the end of the day
Yeah, you get visitors and even more clicks during the first days, maybe they are advertised somewhere as new domains so they get higher ?
 
0
•••
Like I stated earlier

Sedo is a joke, They do not give you accurate stats and when they do not give you accurate stats that means they also do not follow any sense of business etiqutte when reporting clicks. I stated in another thread some time ago about a test at sedo and they never reported any clicks for this test so I am left to assume that SEDO when not reporting to you the true stats must be keeping any click revenue for themselves.

All these people above cant be wrong NAMEDRIVE gives accurate stats and accurate reporting of clicks which means they give you a true account of revenue.

If you think about this SEDO does not report to you that you have had any visitors thus meaning they dont have to report to you any revenue if any clicks were made who keeps the money??

Recently i have purchased 4 names here in the last week that the previous owner reported had some sedo visitors so i bought them, they were cheapies i parked them at NAMEDRIVE and guess what they have already paid for themselves in just 3 days one in particular is doing very well Old owners SEDO stats for month of nov before i bought it on 28th were 7 visitors ( i dont know what revenue old owner made in nov ) but as soon as I parked it at namedrive from 28th to 30th it recieved 39 uniques and 4 clicks for a total revenue of 2.10 I only paid 2.00 for the name and it has a full year left on it.

SEDO is ROBBING YOU !!!!! change to namedrive and get paid

Also I have received 3 ontime payments from namedrive since they opened 15th of every month right into paypal
 
0
•••
question... once you park the domains, how can you drive traffic to them? thanks in advanced
 
0
•••
Haven't tried Sedo yet, but I haven't been blown away NameDrives PPC up to now, alot of 0.04 clicks, and only 0.14 for some poker clicks - I think they need to improve their poker customers, most seem like two bit sites, judging my the domain names - although I haven't clicked to look - don't want to risk any click fraud accusations.

I can say the NameDrive site is great though, fast, nice to use and fast. But it's the bucks that count, of course.

domainsdepot said:
question... once you park the domains, how can you drive traffic to them? thanks in advanced

Tricky one, because if you've got nothing but a page of links on your site, you haven't got any content, and search engines like google naturally don't like sites with no content.
 
0
•••
I use ND to park my domain (low $/click keyword), but I still love SEDO coz some of my domain got €2.10/click ;)
 
0
•••
Hi there,

This is my first post on NP. I was referred here by Faisj who said that quality of the forum and its members is higher here than anywhere else, so I thought I'd have a look. This seems to be the most sensible place to start.

My name is Ed Russell. I'm President of NameDrive (among other less glamourous things). We are still a small company (6 employees) but rapidly-growing since launch in September. We syndicate Google ads on our parked pages.

It seems there are a lot of happy people on here as far as revenue goes, but just to clear some things up:

- We display revenue exactly as it is given to us by Google (less our very small share). If your domain gets a $5 click, you see that in your account. Unfortunately, this has the downside that, as we don't ever subsidize clicks, you can get lower clicks in some cases.

- As we show real earning statistics, there is a 36-48 hour delay in revenue reporting from when the click was made to when we display the actual value. Until the clicks have been updated, we display a generic click value ($0.11 US, $0.10 Europe, $0.03 Asia etc). We have chosen these conservatively so that the earnings will hopefully always go up after the update.

- We are constantly changing and aiming to improve. From launch in September to now, the system has changed so much that it is barely recognisable. This is the fastest-moving industry in the world and we want to reflect that.

- The fact is that no parking company is best for all domains for all people. Sadly. Even between companies such as DS, Sedo and ourselves who all have Google feeds, the results can vary wildly. The best strategy is to test, compare, move on. Leave your domains where they do best. That's how you make most money. Never tie yourself down to one program. We have seen results that go from extreme cases where we are forty times better than another PPC company! Though this is sadly not the norm and some people will naturally earn less but even people who are not 'fans' of us secretly leave some names which do better with us where they are!

- Sales. Parking with us doesn't mean you can't sell your domains with us. If you set your domain 'for sale' in your account, a link appears on your domain through which people can make an offer on your domain - with no commission charged. Not only that, but you can even have a custom link that goes directly to your own sales page. Have a look at www.boxedset.co.uk. The link goes to the owner's own sales page for that exact domain. Email or PM me if you'd like to set it up. Listing domains for sale on Sedo makes 100% sesne as it is the world's #1 domain market place - even I do. But parking them elsewhere doesn't necessarily lower your chances of selling as most offers come via your parked pages anyway. Always make sure you use an Escrow agent though, such as escrow.com or Sedo.

Some points from this thread:

namedrive IMO will bust. If the owner is late paying people on the 2nd month of payments.... how far do you really think it will go
True, we were 5 days late on our first two months' payments. Even Domain Sponsor have only been paying 'on time for 2 years'. What about their first year? Our next Payout date is next Thursday and we're on track to get everything done on time. A parking company's cash flow is not optimum - having to keep customers happy while waiting on payments from the Goog, but we've sorted out our early teething problems.

More traffic than other programs:
We only count uniques, but uniques are counted differently everywhere you go. Sedo is known for being to the conservative side of the middle, we are somewhere in the middle. We don't do SEO - no parking company is allowed to, but probably have the advantage of being smaller than Sedo and somewhat under Google's radar. The drop off in traffic probably has something to do with newly-parked names appearing higher up in Google and then dropping off.
We absolutely show uniques and not hits.

question... once you park the domains, how can you drive traffic to them? thanks in advanced

No thank you. Traffic should not be driven to parked sites. Parked sites should have inherent type-in or existing search engine traffic. We do not encourage our users to fabricate, drive or manipulate traffic in any way. If you have any questions about what is and what isn't allowed - though I think this is quite clear - feel free to PM or email me.

So, summing up. Much as I would love to, I cannot claim that we will earn you massive amounts more than any other parking company, but I can almost guarantee you that a percentage of your domains will do better with us than elsewhere, just as a percentage of your domains will most likely do worse with us than elsewhere. We can only hope that he first percentage is bigger than the second :)
You can contact me by email at [email protected] or PM if you have any specific questions or comments.

I've tried to keep this informative rather than promotional as I don't like to blow our own trumpet. We're happy to let satisfied people do that for us :) I'm sure there are also non-promotion rules and I've read over my post to check it's OK.

If you ever have any questions, you can always contact me directly. I have 5 or 6 forums to check up on, so if you post on here, I may take a while to get back, but I always will evenutally.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Ed

Sorry for the length of the post. Tried to sum up 3 months' energy in one post.
 
1
•••
Welcome to the forum ND ! Yes its really a nice place.

thanks for replying some of our questions. I will contact you to have that link to my sels page on my parked pages. I hope you will develop that part in future, and for exemple a page that shows some recent sales etc ...
 
0
•••
Very nice post Ed,
I like your attitude that you dont want to tell people to stick with ND, if they find Sedo or any other parking system better, its their choice.
I can only tell that i have 50+ domains, and ive earned the same amount of money with ND in a week than with Sedo in a month. Also im getting uniques on those domains that never got any on Sedo, it is probably because of what you wrote
"but probably have the advantage of being smaller than Sedo and somewhat under Google's radar.".
Thanks for your work, and keep it up!
 
1
•••
Thanks for the welcome :)

The sales side of things - i.e. stepping up to the plate with Afternic / Sedo-style sales is something that a lot of people are asking for but I can categorically state that it's something we will not be doing in the near future. We are a domain monetization company and want to focus first and foremost on getting that aspect right and as good as possible. You may have seen that we've made a couple of sales on DNJournal too and private brokerage is an area that we are involved in - as well as having good contacts to big buyers of traffic domains, so we are certainly a great place if you are looking to sell your domains at revenue multiples of anything from 6-96 months' revenue.

I can't deny that it's in our interests for me to say 'test with us and move the non-performers back to Sedo' as without testing, we wouldn't have any users :) However, it is also absolutely in your guys' interests to do so to. Diersifying reveune streams was something that was very hot at the Delray Beach event in October and it is a very wise policy.

I will try and keep my posts more concise in future :)

Ed
 
1
•••
No keep that like that, its great to read something from actors of that industry.
And good luck in your entreprise, but i think its already on a good way ;)

Chris

edit: i just saw the other thread, lets move on it for future discussion about Namedrive
 
0
•••
pm sent to NameDriver.
 
1
•••
I parked 15 names there that are getting significant traffic and ctr's at SedoPro,The landing pages look nice,I have all my names monetized with top Ovt keywords and the content is right on cue with each DN specific to a 1 click landing page.Will post results in the near future.I like testing parking services.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back