Sedo offers

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
14
Hi everybody!
Just had an offer for one of my domain i parked at sedo.com.
Not a bad offer and i said yes on it.
I just wondered is it often that people send fake offers? had it happend to you?

Really like this deal comeing true :)
thanks,
wmi
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Some because I had one offer that didn't made through...

Good luck to you WMI
 
0
•••
I had an offer on one of my names once.

I refused it and made a counter offer explaining there was still the possibility to negociate.

And never had any reply after my counter offer.

Don't know if my price was really too high or if the person was in fact not really interested ...


Good luck with your sale !

Grégoire.
 
0
•••
What is it that you said yes to?
interested in knowing, thanks
 
0
•••
i got an offer from a person, and i confirmed it.
thanks,
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back