IT.COM

discuss 7 figure offers

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mr. Deleted

Slabaugh.com 800-266-2728Top Member
Impact
How often do you get these offers? I had one for a million for this one before, but this one is higher. But I doubt that it is a real offer. Still, it gives me a chuckle seeing these offers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_16.png
    Screenshot_16.png
    50 KB · Views: 14
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The offer from 12 hours ago was for 10 dollars, which is more realistic than the million dollars, but too low to let it go.

•••
accept it and view what buyer reply .

•••
Weird, just yesterday I found exactly one of those I had received right around the chip craze for a 4L .com. Of course I accepted, and of course I never heard from them again.

•••
I have in escrow.com 2 domains sold on godaddy buy it now for xx.xxx , the 2 buyers , have buy the domain and accept escrow , not have select any payment and not have pay it. 1 domain in feb 2017 and 1 domain in june 2017

•••
WTF!... $1 235 888

No way man, don't accept... counter with $10 million.. who do these bloody low ballers think they are! :xf.grin::ROFL:

•••
Weird, just yesterday I found exactly one of those I had received right around the chip craze for a 4L .com. Of course I accepted, and of course I never heard from them again.

aaaaannnnnnd you're on mailing list!! lol or you got malware (if you had clicked something) sorry couldn't help it!

•••
You should put a disclaimer that you are selling only the domain name and not what the name implies :xf.wink:

•••
you should counter with horse Sh*t. no seriously grab a photo of horse sh*t and then send it. lol

•••
I used to have a name that attracted teenagers and I got many 1 cent offers, I can still see them laughing in my mind as they sent the offer.
Joe T

•••
The highest I have ever received is only $70K (fake btw), but my partner has received an offer of 8+ billion !!! Anybody tops that ?

•••
Just state that the offers are binding and take them to court if they don't pay ;)
That makes me think, I need to have that on my make an offer page.

Last edited:
•••
An offer has been received for m***.com, please visit the following URL to respond:

https:// (redacted)

Domain: m***.com
Offered: $10,000,000.00 USD
Date: 2015-07-08 16:00
Name: Rinaldy
Email: (removed) @gmail.com
IP: (Indonesia)
Phone: 08********

Comments:

I need this domain

•••
An offer has been received for m***.com, please visit the following URL to respond:

https:// (redacted)

Domain: m***.com
Phone: 08********

Comments:

I need this domain

The highest I have ever received is only $70K (fake btw), but my partner has received an offer of 8+ billion !!! Anybody tops that ?

Lol....phone him, tell him if he does a deal NOW... he can have it for a discounted price of $9 500 000 ... :)

•••
accept it and view what buyer reply .
My broker will probably reject the offer, but still, I get a kick out of it. This name has actually been "sold" on Above.com, but the buyer did not pay the 1000, so the offer was rejected yesterday, and now the new offers are starting back in.

•••
Just state that the offers are binding and take them to court if they don't pay ;)
That makes me think, I need to have that on my make an offer page.
I wish it was that easy, but honestly, I dont see any contact info on Above from the bidders, so I dont know how I would enforce it.

•••
You should put a disclaimer that you are selling only the domain name and not what the name implies :xf.wink:
It is actually a popular chat site, and it gets decent traffic. I got it to use for their affiliate program, and have gotten a check from them in the past, though it was actually after I had dropped the name, so I of course re-registered it...

•••
•••
Always accept 7 figure offers LOL

•••
It's an odd amount, maybe it is some currency conversion script that got it wrong.

•••
How often do you get these offers? I had one for a million for this one before, but this one is higher. But I doubt that it is a real offer. Still, it gives me a chuckle seeing these offers.

Keep CALM & wAtCh BrAiN gAmEs.

•••
I know that words! :xf.grin:, personally, that domain price are $1.99 :ROFL:

•••
Indonesian Rupiah IDR 10,000,000 to USD ~= 750USD

Probably a fairly simple mistake making their offer in home currency.

•••
You will soon have to show appraisal certificate

•••
How about 8 figures offer from USA ?

Well, i do not bother myself with such low offers, i close the inquiry without countering.

offer 1.jpg

offer 2.jpg

•••
Back