Dynadot

Sedo offer views and featured listing?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
1, Do offer views actually mean anything or are most of these from bots ?

2, how do you create a featured listing on Sedo?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Go to the completed sales thread, how many are from sedo?

Don't waste your time. especially with paid auctions.

•••
Offer views in sales setting? Yes
Domain views if parked are joke.
Dont give them money.
https://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm
14 of 20 top sales are sedo. Just because no one here reports them here, they do at dn journal

•••
•••
Go to the completed sales thread, how many are from sedo?

Don't waste your time. especially with paid auctions.
What landers are you using?

•••
No landers. Just one for testing purposes.
1. I want real stats
2. You get a cookie warning covers half page with sedo.com in address bar if you type in a name using their lander
3. No CamelCasing @Sedo
What is with that half page cookie warning on your landers.
Any suggestions for OP?

•••
1. I want real stats
2. You get a cookie warning covers half page with sedo.com in address bar if you type in a name using their lander
3. No CamelCasing @Sedo
Any suggestions for OP?
I'm not seeing any cookie warnings!

•••
IK nights- you pay for it and then hope it sells! I personally have never had much success with their paid preferred marketing or advertising. Perhaps others have. I'd like to hear others experiences on the forum.

•••
Another member posted here about half page cookie warning. Maybe doesnt always happen or your cookied from login. Try incognito and to find the post here about sedo and that use gps

•••
Another member posted here about half page cookie warning. Maybe doesnt always happen or your cookied from login. Try incognito and to find the post here about sedo and that use gps
I see it now using incognito

•••
1. I want real stats
3. No CamelCasing @Sedo
Any suggestions for OP?
Thank you for the insights. Two questions: 1) Why is "camel casing" siginificant? 2) Why do you think the parking stats are a joke?
It would be interestinig to see if Sedo removed the space taken up by the cookie warning, and also provided the user's description up front on the lander (without having to sign in).

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back