IT.COM

Sedo need help...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i have two domain from auction, and both of them are parked in sedo. but, it has been more than a week and on sedo confirmation it still being verifying, but when i browse on my domain it appears parked on sedo.
whats wrong with that?? and what should i do?? could anyone help me?? thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
contact them directly and mention it to them or much better contact the person assigned to your account. its the usual time of verification, they usually verify very slow, slow but sure.

•••
I never heard of it taking that long.

•••
they are sometimes slow and they don't work weekends so send a message to them from inside your sedo account and they should get it done, I got 2 in my own account that have been pending approval for a few days as well.

Last edited:
•••
I've learnt not to make keyword changes on Friday or add Domains on Friday, cos nothing gets done until Monday... :zzz:

•••
When you point NS to sedoparking , sedo takes over at once but your name is not registered to your account to start taking credit

The verification delays is a result of various reasons :
1. It was parked to sedo before you get it so it needs to be verified for the new ownership
2. If you get the verification email request to your whois email and replied already it may take 1-2 days (not including weekend)

•••
thanks all.

dotnom said:
The verification delays is a result of various reasons :
1. It was parked to sedo before you get it so it needs to be verified for the new ownership

but it has been two weeks, and i still didnt get any email verification from sedo.

•••
For some of my domains it took almost 3 weeks. I would wait a couple more days.

•••
aing said:
thanks all.but it has been two weeks, and i still didnt get any email verification from sedo.

This issues are sorted in 48H max according to my experience
If you didn't get an email, contact them or maybe delete and re-insert the domains

You should have missed somehow their email

•••
Hi aing,

I'll be happy to look into the issue for you. Please PM or email me the domains or alternatively you may contact a customer service representative at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best,
Mara
[email protected]

aing said:
i have two domain from auction, and both of them are parked in sedo. but, it has been more than a week and on sedo confirmation it still being verifying, but when i browse on my domain it appears parked on sedo.
whats wrong with that?? and what should i do?? could anyone help me?? thanks in advance.

•••
thanks alot for all reply.
the problem has been solved.

best rgrd,
aing

•••
nice one Aing for getting it sorted and Mara for sorting it out.. Yes can take time getting a listing in Sedo one of mine is stuck at the moment but i have full confidence it will be sorted monday when they return.

•••
•••
yeah its funny the 2 forums that are free they seem to populate and help often here and domainstate.. Hardly ever see any Sedo, Fabulous support personel etc at DNF which costs.

•••
tipsfromthetop said:
yeah its funny the 2 forums that are free they seem to populate and help often here and domainstate.. Hardly ever see any Sedo, Fabulous support personel etc at DNF which costs.

NP is still my choice. www.webhostingtalk.com is full of mildly retarded mods who think they're good. I can't stand the fools :)

•••
Archangel said:
NP is still my choice. www.webhostingtalk.com is full of mildly retarded mods who think they're good. I can't stand the fools :)

I agree,they have so many rules its ridiculous.

•••
psx23.com said:
I agree,they have so many rules its ridiculous.

EVERY TIME WITH NO EXCEPTIONS that I post a 'make offer' thread, those idiots think I'm running an auction. Even if I state "This is not an auction" they think it is one and then they expect me to abide BY auction rules. WHT should be hacked and destroyed.

•••
Sedo said:
Hi aing,

I'll be happy to look into the issue for you. Please PM or email me the domains or alternatively you may contact a customer service representative at [email protected] or [email protected].

Best,
Mara
[email protected]

I have 2 names doing the same - no reply from info@sedo so I 've just sent you an email Mara.

•••
Did Sedo fix the problem?

•••
Many thanks Mara you sweety :xf.love:

Last edited:
•••
Sedo said:
gazzip's domains are all set now :) If anyone else has a similar question feel free to send me an email - [email protected]

My fellow colleague Sara is an active member at DNF, she can generally be found posting in the Sedo subforum.

Best,
Mara

When Sedo IGNORES a thread with 7,000+ pageviews where users are LIVID about the constant drop in PPC then you have the audacity to say here that Sara is an active member at DNF?

How much more of a joke is Sedo planning to become?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back