IT.COM

Sedo to Namedrive help?

NameSilo
Watch
I'd like to move a domain parked at sedo to namedrive. I added it into ND but cant seem to find the url forwarding at sedo to complete the process. Thanks for any help.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you need to go to where the domain is registered and update the nameserver settings, they are probably now showing ns1.sedoparking.com ns2.sedoparking.com this needs to be changed to namedrives parking nameservers which is listed in the namedrive site, I believe they are ns1.fastpark.net ns2.fastpark.net

update to my post...

http://www.namedrive.com/redirect_domains_howto.php?lang=e

hopefully this helps

Last edited:
•••
change namerserver at ur domain registrar

•••
is there an advantage to reset the nameservers rather than url forwarding?

•••
yoshiwara said:
is there an advantage to reset the nameservers rather than url forwarding?

hmm good question..i am interested as well coz i always change nameserver..maybe some lag in revenue in changes time..not sure either..maybesomeone else could she d a light for us

•••
I always just change the nameservers to the parking company I wish to use as with godaddy, enom, namecheap, registerfly the nameserver changes seem to happen instantly, if you redirect after domain is using godaddys nameservers it seems it can take 24-48 hours for the redirect to begin sometimes.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back