Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Sedo keyword question

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

stanswx

Established Member
Impact
0
I decided to park one of my domains on Sedo yesterday but I'm kind of confused about the keyword setup. It seems to only let me choose one word keywords and not add multiple ones like you can with Namedrive. I've emailed them but I'm still awaiting a response. My domain is location specific, so typing in 'apartment' doesn't quite do it for me. :) Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind. I got an email from Sedo and they informed me where to make the changes. They have too many sections if you ask me. :)

---> Domain Parking ---> Optimizer
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back