Domain Empire

events Sedo just banned Russian accounts: how this is not racism?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

anf

Established Member
Impact
You know what, I am sick about this "hate russians" thing.
So, sedo just banned russian accounts. In light of this, I would like to ask @Sedo:

1)War in Ukraine is going on since 2014. During this period, Ukranian forces has been bombing pro-russian cities on the east of the ukraine: total 14,000 people killed according to OSCE. Why @Sedo would not ban ukranians as well?

2)Is it racism to ban accounts based on people nationality?

3) If it's not racism, why would not you ban:
a) all NATO member accounts for NATO Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?
b) All German accounts because Germany killed 25,000,000 russians in 1941-1945?
c) Ukrainian accounts because ukranian forces were bombing pro-russsian cities in Ukraine 2014-2022 (see 1).
d) All people from Antarctica, just to make the point?

And please don't "we cannot guarantee payment processing with Russian and Belarusian business partners". There are a lot of russian and belarussian banks which are not under sanctions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow. They revoked their licenses? That needs to happen here in the USA. Its a lot of fake here.
obsoletely ,Chinese related departments revoked their news media licenses,and their staffs are required that leaving China within 7 days

•••
Why not? It is an unjust attack against a sovereign country for some bullshit reasons.
Russia is directly targeting civilians. The war crimes are being broadcast in real time.

If Russia didn't invade, their military would not be in the process of taking major losses and they would not be a world pariah that only a handful of countries will deal with. Their choice.

Considering the Ukraine war has been such a debacle, I am pretty sure Russia doesn't actually want a showdown with the US or NATO (and other countries). In an actual conflict China is not going to do shit, their only interest in Russia is picking up their toxic assets for pennies on the dollar.

Brad
No,no,no,you dont have much knowledge of China,i have to remind you of that China is not 100 years ago as it was and the west is not 100 years ago,too,Americans and EU countries can't live without China because China is the major export to USA and EU,China has to raise people in USA and EU,China is playing a vital role in the world,maybe ,this metaphor is exaggerated a little bit,actually,its a fact.

Last edited:
•••
No,no,no,you dont have much knowledge of China,i have to remind you of that China is not 100 years ago as it was and the west is not 100 years ago,too,Americans and EU countries can't live without China because China is the major export to USA and EU,China has to raise people in USA and EU,China is playing a vital role in the world,maybe ,this metaphor is exaggerated a little bit,actually,its a fact.
And the US is the #1 consumer country in the world. China doesn't have anyone to sell their products to without western countries.

China has a lot more to lose than Russia. Russia is already relatively insignificant in the world economy.
It is exactly why in a wider conflict China is not going to do anything.

They are not going to support Russia in any major way. Why would they support Russia, the clear loser if that conflict did happen?

Brad

•••
And the US is the #1 consumer country in the world. China doesn't have anyone to sell their products to without western countries.

China has a lot more to lose than Russia. Russia is already relatively insignificant in the world economy.
It is exactly why in a wider conflict China is not going to do anything.

They are not going to support Russia in any major way. Why would they support Russia, the clear loser if that conflict did happen?

Brad
First of all, the Chinese people love peace, and the people of the world also love peace. The Chinese government will not interfere in the internal affairs of other countries. This is respect for the people of a sovereign country, because each independent sovereign country should be the master of its own people. , instead of being coerced by other countries to do things they don't like. This is fundamentally a disrespectful and malicious intention. China is willing to work with friendly countries in the world to learn and exchange in depth. Of course, Russia is also our partner.

•••
This is respect for the people of a sovereign country, because each independent sovereign country should be the master of its own people. , instead of being coerced by other countries to do things they don't like. This is fundamentally a disrespectful and malicious intention. China is willing to work with friendly countries in the world to learn and exchange in depth. Of course, Russia is also our partner.

That is good to know. Hopefully China learned a valuable lesson about becoming a world pariah if they had ideas about trying to take Taiwan by force.

Brad

•••
That is good to know. Hopefully China learned a valuable lesson about becoming a world pariah if they had ideas about trying to take Taiwan by force.

Brad
no doubt,Taiwan is the province of China,and hopefully USA learned valuable lesson about being an enemy of mandkind

Last edited:
•••
no doubt,Taiwan is the province of China,and hopefully USA learned lesson about being an enemy of mandkind
Taiwan is not a province of china
Proof: You can’t go to Taiwan with a Chinese passport

Last edited:
•••
just save your breath,and registering your domains ,dont be a clown ,or Americans will laugh at you,said Uncle Sam

Last edited:
•••
just save your breath,and registering your domains ,dont be a clown
Lol truth hurts I know. It shows how insular you are and you are proven wrong!
You can’t even speak proper English
Sad!
Good luck

•••
Sad!
Good luck

我是中国人我不需要会太多英语(Im Chinese ,i dont need to learn English),Chinese government dont need Chinese people learn more English while the fact is more and more Americans and westerns are studying Chinese frequently,祝你好运!

Last edited:
•••
Sad!
Good luck
Without getting into politics, she does speak/write some form of English, & her mother language, & possibly others. How many languages do you speak?

Just don't mock people.

Last edited:
•••
Without getting into politics, she does speak/write some form of English, & her mother language, & possibly others. How many languages do you speak?

Just don't mock people.

Some forms of English as you mentioned …..it’s not a mock …it’s a fact
She even said herself she doesn’t need to learn English

And 4 languages: English, Spanish, French, and Chinese

Last edited:
•••
Sad!
Good luck

我是中国人我不需要会太多英语(Im Chinese ,i dont need to learn English),Chinese government dont need Chinese people learn more English while the fact is more and more Americans and westerns are studying Chinese frequently,祝你好运!
Exactly my point!
Very insular….You are not required to learn English; it doesn’t mean you don’t try to learn…I am not required to learn Chinese and yet I master it …many Americans are like me open to diversities and open to other cultures and languages and races….we are eager to learn…I am learning Farsi now

•••
So you went through the process, & you still chose to comment on her "improper English"? She speaks a foreign language to the best of her ability.

What's wrong with that? Not up to your standards?

•••
Some forms of English as you mentioned …..it’s not a mock …it’s a fact
She even said herself she doesn’t need to learn English

Exactly my point!
Very insular….You are not required to learn English; it doesn’t mean you don’t try to learn…I am not required to learn Chinese and yet I master it …many Americans are like me open to diversities and open to other cultures and languages and races….we are eager to learn…I am learning Farsi now
I can't speak good english,its not a big deal,but i can do business with Facebook,Micorosoft,T-Mobile and so on . and please dont talk to me anymore,instead i just wanna talk to american president.

•••
Honestly, who cares? Putin doesn't get to decide what other sovereign countries do.

Ukraine posed no threat to Russia. This is a war of choice for Russia, for Ukraine it is a war of survival.

Russia seems like the Wizard of Oz. Such a supposed power, then behind the curtain they are not as powerful as they claim to be.

Brad

Ukraine with its current leader is a puppet country of the USA. More than half the countries are US puppets including major European countries. Puppet countries don't have true democracy, freedom and usually ruled by corrupt leaders. The best examples could be seen in Middle East. Their puppet-beings varies depending on their power. For instance, Germany is a more powerful puppet than Ukraine as it's more powerful. At the end of the day, both are puppets and are put in the same basket, more or less in better/worse places in that basket.

Ukraine is not a truly sovereign country. Like many countries in the World, it is controlled by the USA. Similarly Russia and China have their own puppet countries. There are only 3 truly sovereign countries in the World, -USA, Russia and China- , the rest are puppet countries of one or another of those 3 super power. For instance EU is a US puppet organization consisting of many micro countries in the size of a few cities. How could those micro countries be sovereign? They are simply not. Randomly selected EU member country can not do something freely without asking for permission of the USA. Ukraine is just another puppet, but a weaker one, weaker than western european countries. Those are not truly sovereign countries. They can not take their own decisions freely. They are puppets.

Hypothetically, what if Mexico and Canada were puppets of Russia? Those have borders with USA. Would USA sit and watch? Did USA try to invade Cuba for fun or if it was a threat to USA? USA attacked to many sovereign countries such as Vietnam even if it's not neighbor to USA and there was no apparent threat to USA. USA+Western coalition power attacked to sovereign Iraq even if none of those attackers have no borders to the "threat". USA+Western coalition power had soldiers in sovereign Afghanistan for years without having borders with it. Why are only the Ukraine and other US puppets sovereign? If Russia attacks a country, that country becomes sovereign but if USA attacks it's not.

Let's think again if Ukraine posed no threat to Russia.

Let's be more neutral. Because we can not see the facts if we can't be neutral enough.

I agree with you on which Russia is not powerful as much as they claim. However all countries are the same in that respect.

•••
So you went through the process, & you still chose to comment on her "improper English"? She speaks a foreign language to the best of her ability.

What's wrong with that? Not up to your standards?
Sorry for being a grammar nazi
I am 90% sure that She used Google translate instead of trying her best (lack of effort)
You can tell from her Chinese words and supposedly English translation

Last edited:
•••
I am 90% sure that She used Google translate instead of trying her best (lack of effort)
Even if she does use that, that's perfectly fine.

•••
•••
We are all citizens of Namepros. The only war we will ever have is a war of words.

•••
•••
You know what, I am sick about this "hate russians" thing.
So, sedo just banned russian accounts. In light of this, I would like to ask @Sedo:

1)War in Ukraine is going on since 2014. During this period, Ukranian forces has been bombing pro-russian cities on the east of the ukraine: total 14,000 people killed according to OSCE. Why @Sedo would not ban ukranians as well?

2)Is it racism to ban accounts based on people nationality?

3) If it's not racism, why would not you ban:
a) all NATO member accounts for NATO Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?
b) All German accounts because Germany killed 25,000,000 russians in 1941-1945?
c) Ukrainian accounts because ukranian forces were bombing pro-russsian cities in Ukraine 2014-2022 (see 1).
d) All people from Antarctica, just to make the point?

And please don't "we cannot guarantee payment processing with Russian and Belarusian business partners". There are a lot of russian and belarussian banks which are not under sanctions.
Russia is not a race.... so therefore it cannot be racism.

I agree it seems unfair.

•••
On that note ......

.com domains 4 sale
dictatorputin
tyrantputin

•••

If a chinese says it's province, it's province. Period. By the way, I am not Chinese.

•••
I think WW3 will not happen.
Sedo has been labeled with racism
Switzerland is no longer a neutral country and noone will use Swiss Banks any longer
Germany is no longer a big country. It has been proven that Germany + Switzerland are US puppets
People will likely not use USD any longer. This will destroy US economy
People will not invest in Europe. This will destroy EU economy.
Those are some notes to the future.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back