IT.COM

events Sedo just banned Russian accounts: how this is not racism?

NameSilo
Watch

anf

Established Member
Impact
You know what, I am sick about this "hate russians" thing.
So, sedo just banned russian accounts. In light of this, I would like to ask @Sedo:

1)War in Ukraine is going on since 2014. During this period, Ukranian forces has been bombing pro-russian cities on the east of the ukraine: total 14,000 people killed according to OSCE. Why @Sedo would not ban ukranians as well?

2)Is it racism to ban accounts based on people nationality?

3) If it's not racism, why would not you ban:
a) all NATO member accounts for NATO Invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya?
b) All German accounts because Germany killed 25,000,000 russians in 1941-1945?
c) Ukrainian accounts because ukranian forces were bombing pro-russsian cities in Ukraine 2014-2022 (see 1).
d) All people from Antarctica, just to make the point?

And please don't "we cannot guarantee payment processing with Russian and Belarusian business partners". There are a lot of russian and belarussian banks which are not under sanctions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
BLM is not antiracist. It is a puppet "anarchist" group just like ISIS. In the same way Antifa is not antifascist.. And actually just the opposite.

•••
Where did my post go. In short I said, BLM is not antiracist, and Antifa is not antifascist. Also most "child protection" organisations provide consumable kids to elites. Most "left" groups in US are actually
far-extreme-right-wing fascist groups helping NWO agenda. The same can be said mostly about political "right" also. Trump-JFKJr(107) etc are among exceptions... US people are not racist, but they are antinonconfident. Cursing "appropriately" is a bonus, but if you defend your rights, try to improve things, you become rude and the enemy.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back