IT.COM

Sedo is really one of the wrost marketplace to buy domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

70ym

Established Member
Impact
I won a 5N.com for $230 on auction and paid 3 days ago and I have not received auth code and no respond from sedo. OMG!!!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed they support is based in India and Ukraine.
Banks would still be operating on working days only. Besides, I still like the German Punctuality and hope that Sedo operational mode would remain as is. Not say that external support is necessary not good... Sometimes it makes sense. Not in case of a domain marketplace - too sensitive stuff like credit cards or paypal or $$$ in general or authcodes should better remain "in house"... and there is really nothing urgent in their daily operations (with rare exceptions of something like stolen domains being listed or sold, which thing is outside of the scope of normal support anyway).

•••
Banks would still be operating on working days only.
This should not impact online payments which occur most of the time I believe.

Not in case of a domain marketplace - too sensitive stuff like credit cards or paypal or $$$ in general or authcodes should better remain "in house"
Sensitive info may not be necessarily viewed by support. In order to transfer auth code from one party to another Support guy do not need to view it - technically it is possible to make sensitive info as a black box for support.

I think that in most cases there are ways to improve things if one have willingness. Look at Uber, SpaceX - their success is in improving things that most players did not want to improve before.

•••
Sensitive info may not be necessarily viewed by support.
... and some customers will start posting complaints right here how bad the new support system is!

•••
One out of eleven means you will buy 9.09% of domains at registration fee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back