Dynadot

Sedo is now offering Expiring Domains Auctions.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Grade8

Established Member
Impact
Sedo is now offering Expiring Domains Auctions.

"You can now filter directly for these type of Auctions within our Sedo marketplace search results. All you have to do is select “Expiring Domain Auctions" under the "Listing Type" search options."

and

"
These auctions start as low as $79 so you could snag quite a bargain on some really great domain investments.
"

View the current Expiring Domains Auctions Feed!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am checking this since long time... but just got one useful that was hotcamo.com and that has bid so i didnt bid anymore and left it as the quality of name not justifying 79 usd..
snapnames expired auctions of 19 usd are far better then them
its just my opinion

•••
$79 can be a bargain for the right domain, hell $179 can be a bargain, you just have to know how to sort through the garbage bin and pick out the picasso that was accidentally tossed out.

•••
I didn't see a way to filter the extension. How can I have it display only .com?

•••
I didn't see a way to filter the extension. How can I have it display only .com?
I would download the list and then make everything i like locally.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back