IT.COM

Sedo increased their price cap from $10k to $50,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I just received an email from Sedo saying they have increased their price cap...

Here is a snippet: "Sedo has raised the $10,000 USD price cap previously in place, so now you can add domains priced up to $50,000 USD. This means more flexibility and faster to market times for all domains on the world’s largest marketplace."

I was off sedo for over two years and just started to use them again.. One of the issues i had was that i actually wanted to list a particular domain i owned in a higher price range, but couldn't do so without their appraisal. So this is good news IMO... The only concern is that people may list handregs for 50K...but I still like the move.

What are your thoughts on this price cap change?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
About time too, the $10k cap was a bad joke.

•••
Took them long enough.

I personally get no action from Sedo, marketplace seems like it is falling off quite a bit recently.

•••
Took them long enough.

I personally get no action from Sedo, marketplace seems like it is falling off quite a bit recently.
I agree, I think their old design was way way better. This new design looks like a half premium Wordpress template with minor touch ups. I'll give them a try again though with a few names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back