NameSilo

Sedo home Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Coinking

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello domainers,
I have a question about sedo home showcase question.
Recently i buy a domain through backorder and than i listed for sale on sedo and other places after 1 week i see 4 watchers and today i received 1 offer under $300 Now total 5 watchers, 14 offer view and 1 Bid offer If i go with Sedo Home Showcase than it will good for more offers?
Domain actually 3L.com IDN

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello domainers,
I have a question about sedo home showcase question.
Recently i buy a domain through backorder and than i listed for sale on sedo and other places after 1 week i see 4 watchers and today i received 1 offer under $300 Now total 5 watchers, 14 offer view and 1 Bid offer If i go with Sedo Home Showcase than it will good for more offers?
Domain actually 3L.com IDN

No don't waste money on showcase if domain is any good it will get offers

•••
Hard to say. With it being an IDN they most likely think it's the actual letters (not an IDN) hence the $300 offer. I personally wouldn't pay for the listing, of course you can push to auction for free using the 1st offer as the opening bid.

•••
Hard to say. With it being an IDN they most likely think it's the actual letters (not an IDN) hence the $300 offer. I personally wouldn't pay for the listing, of course you can push to auction for free using the 1st offer as the opening bid.
It's one word like Car, fly, toy, app

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back