IT.COM

.tv Sedo final results...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Mike just posted final results from SEDO auction.

Top 5...
business.tv $100,999
learn.tv $41,000
christmas.tv $32,000
home.tv $31,000
guide.tv $29,500

continue for more:
Sedo .TV Auction Ends With $800K In Sales: Our Winners & Losers | The Domains

--

I told him its funny how some people look at certain domain prices as Winners VS Losers... i.e. Mike sees the GEO's (i.e. Japan) only selling at $10K as losers... while I see them as some of the smartest purchases.

To each his own... ;)

My best purchase of the day: I saw Guide.TV hit $20K+ and remembered that I wanted the plural, which was sitting on the premium list... for much cheaper. It'll still meet my needs just as well.

What an exciting day this has been. I'm sure some losers (the usual suspects) will try to rain on this parade... all I can do is smile and wait for the next round of announcements.

Congrats to all the .TV auction winners, buyers & sellers.

-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've noticed the same thing. The whois of the one and only domain I bid on has been pending on "Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service" for over a week now.

I just hope sedo will give me a shot if the winner doesn't step up to the plate asap!

Well, if the domain is in "Domain transfer Escrow service", that means that the winning bidder has already paid SEDO because in my experience, sedo will not ask you to transfer the domain to them without first having the money in hand.

•••
Update; the DNJ .TV "reported sales" results are now published ... will update here accordingly, by WILDLY popular demand, over the next few days! :gl:

Best regards,
Jeff B-)

•••
Round I;
Wine.tv $17,002 Knight Square LLC / Kuang Chiang Liu
RE.tv $10,100 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Advertising.tv $10,000 Worldwide Media, Inc. / Michael Berkens
CA.tv $9,500 John van den Berg
Lawyers.tv $7,601 Direct Privacy ID DE2AF, Direct Privacy LTD
Books.tv $6,600 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Camera.tv $6,600 AllThings.tv
English.tv $6,600 Knight Square LLC / Kuang Chiang Liu
Jazz.tv $6,100 Michael Bilyk
DR.tv $5,800 Vincenzo Bruno
4.tv $5,555 Worldwide Media, Inc. / Michael Berkens
Black.tv $5,500 Internet Media, LLC / Peter Niederman
Auctions.tv $5,050 Michael Bilyk

Round II of Sedo .TV Premium "reported sales" (over $10,000) as published by the DNJ;
Business.tv $100,999
Learn.tv $41,000
Christmas.tv $32,000
Home.tv $31,000
Guide.tv $29,500
Job.tv $25,500
Jobs.tv $20,500
Shows.tv $20,500
Beauty.tv $20,300
IN.tv $16,550
Real.tv $15,500
Vacation.tv $14,000
Stream.tv $13,755
Loans.tv $13,600
Fantasy.tv $10,600
Coupons.tv $10,099
Digital.tv $10,099
Germany.tv $10,099
Japan.tv $10,099

Next we will again need to check and verify Whois for "buyers" ... and then, if possible, discern respective unique and compelling video-centric ".TV" development plans! :gl: :imho:

Thanks,
Jeff B-)

•••
Business.tv $100,999 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Learn.tv $41,000 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Christmas.tv $32,000 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service

... all above "buyer" Whois status per Name.com LLC :blink:

Regards,
Jeff B-)

•••
:hi:

I will complete the rest of the Whois info's next week, as I'll be out of town this weekend ... although I'm a little bit surprised that some results are stating "Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service" after the DNJ has published them as "reported sales", hopefully many/all of these will soon be fully Whois updated with the true buyers' information, etc. IMHO. :gl:

Thanks for your patience,
Jeff B-)

•••
Business.tv $100,999 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Learn.tv $41,000 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service
Christmas.tv $32,000 Sedo.com, LLC / Domain Transfer Escrow Service

... all above "buyer" Whois status per Name.com LLC :blink:

Regards,
Jeff B-)

All changed.

[owner-c] fname: Robert André
[owner-c] lname: Kabs
[owner-c] org: Portalis AG

•••
Wow thats some crazy cash there...

•••
All changed.

[owner-c] fname: Robert André
[owner-c] lname: Kabs
[owner-c] org: Portalis AG

Wait; all three top .TV "reported sales" from the recent Sedo .TV auction ... were from the same "buyer"? :blink:

Thanks,
Jeff B-)

•••
•••
no conspriacy theory here Jeff, yes, same buyer bought more and gues what --- they are an enduser,

At first blush, it seems that the breadth and scope (as I posted last week) of "buyer(s)" at the recent Sedo .TV auction is even worse than I had imagined, IMHO. :guilty: :yell:

Regards,
Jeff B-)

•••
At first blush, it seems that the breadth and scope (as I posted last week) of "buyer(s)" at the recent Sedo .TV auction is even worse than I had imagined, IMHO. :guilty: :yell:

Regards,
Jeff B-)

LOL. a negative spin? I'm shocked.

spin it any way you want Jeff, the buyers did not bid the numbers up on their own.

•••
... the buyers did not bid the numbers up on their own.

Sedo has had its own auction / bidder(s) / bidding problems over the years ... have these observed results (including the specific reasoning by their new - ONE - owner) been published as yet as "reported sales" in the DNJ? :gl:

Kind regards,
Jeff B-)

Added:
In sort of a "hold pattern" right now ... pending more information regarding the most recently posted 20+/+ Premium domain auctions in the recent Sedo .TV auction to ONE bidder/buyer IMHO. :gl:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back