Sedo auctions without bids??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Debt.tv

Top Member
Impact
410
Online.tc
Dot.tc
ouww.com
....and others

How do these get on the auction block without receiving a bid. I don't remember any special auctions starting and they all have different end times.

I don't know, I was just wondering.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
You can ask your account rep, if he or she feels your name is of a certain quality they will put it in auction for you.
 
0
•••
Ok, Thanks
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back