Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain SecondHandElectronics.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

garevna

New Member
Impact
0
Hi gurus!
Can you give me a hint, what can I squeeze out of this domain? Is it possible to rent it to someone? (That's the idea in general-I wanted to create an online shop, but there's no time for this anymore, but I'd like to keep the name. http://www.geocities.com/garevna2/)

Thanks for any opinion!
Igor.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Undeveloped, it is worth Reg. fee+ - Reg. fee+/+, IMHO. :blink:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
2nhand Name and Low Value like 2nd hand electronics
Reg-fee-imho
plus your rental agreement is too restricted and not viable
 
0
•••
Needs development for better value. Reg fee undeveloped.
 
0
•••
reg. fee
 
0
•••
Thanks for opinions!

Well, seems like I still should think of a business with that name. :)
 
0
•••
It's kinda long. I agree with the other guys not that much as is but if you develop it you can get some good $$$ :)
 
0
•••
Reg fee, oly if developed you can earn
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back