IT.COM

question Searching for a good domain to buy cheaper and sell higher.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tomzilla

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hello everybody, I am new on this forum and new in domain flipping. I have a few questions, hopefully you guys can give me some advice. So lets begin lol
I would like to know where can I find good expired or deleted domains that I can flip, like some website with just dropped relatively cheap domains?
Another thing is, what are the best tools online to check domain page rank, backlinks, domain history, age and all other important stats about domain before I buy it? Thank you :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome video to watch for newbies!

https://no_url_shorteners/PogVcqCudG

•••
Thank you for this video. Any other advice?

•••
First off, welcome =-D !

There is a ton of great information on the forum here in NamePros, take some time to read as there is a lot to learn. I will help out with some suggestions and answers to your questions below:

Where can I find good expired or deleted domains that I can flip, like some website with just dropped relatively cheap domains?

The best site I use is ExpiredDomains.net here you can see a ton of domains you can get you just need to understand how to value them and which are good domains to target. The site is simple to use and you can look up more tips on how to use it by searching here on the forum and on Google.

What are the best tools online to check domain page rank, backlinks, domain history, age and all other important stats about domain before I buy it?

My focus is on checking the amount of related sites a domain has this to me makes it valuable. The tool I suggest is Zfbot.com, it is free and simple to use. Also check for the amount of monthly searches using the Google Keyword Planner.

As far as page rank, backlinks and domain history I simply do not focus on these. But there are a ton of tools out there for this just not familiar with them. One I have heard great things of is https://majestic.com/support/tools check them out.

- Will

•••
Thank you so much Will for welcoming me and for this advice, It's very helpful. :)

- Tom

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back